HELP me DECIDE, PLEASE!?

Bronze Member
Username: Jtown

Post Number: 52
So, the more a think about it, the harder it becomes for me. I'm getting rid of my current setup, because frankly, it takes up too much d@mn space. When I got it metered, I hit a 145.3
I want something that is going to hit somewhere near that, but I am really shooting for SQ as well.
I want to keep my budget aroud $650. I also want to get a Flair port from Mark, if budget allows, if not then just a Slot port from him.
Originally I wanted to just get 15" Fi Q, but I want to get something a bit cheaper, if possible. What I am looking at: 12 " TREO SSi, TSX; 12" or 15" Fi Q, BL, SSD.
For the amp, I was just going to get a Brutus 1206d, cause I can get that for around $200, unless yall have better suggestions.

Again, I want something that is pretty loud, hits somewhere around what my current setup hits. As well, SQ is important. I want just one sub, for saving space in the back of my blazer.
Thanks for the help.

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 859
uhmm..i would look at a DD 3515, or an HD3 15. both are very nice subs

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
How much are either?
And what's the website for HD3?

Gold Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 1036
i got a buddy who has a 12 3500 that hes trying to sell...its a d4ohm vc and hes never put power to it

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Earth

Post Number: 312
audioque.com 4 hd3
3515 are about $389

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1312
Justin

What is your current setup?

AudioQue HD3 15" $375

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
Right now I've got 3 Jl 12 W0v4, in a sealed enclosure. Stock alt/charging system, 500w Fosgate amp.
And it is loud, contrary to pop belief. Thats why I want something that hits somewhere in the 140s on the meter.

I want the price on the sub to be somewhere around 260 or less.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
How much is the HD312?

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 1315
http://www.audioque.com/aq/index.htm then click products then order form

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
that takes too much effort, destroyer, whats he sellin it for?
does anyone have any suggestions on the subs that i mentioned? not the audioque or DD?

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 672
out of all that u mentioned id take the bl, itd own all your other choices (not sure bout the ssi tho, i dont know much about treo)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
Would one 12" Q or BL in a nice ported box do me justice? Or would I have to go 15"?
Like I said, I want something that is going to hit around the 140s

Silver Member
Username: Splmonster

Nowhere, OH USA

Post Number: 680
take the bl, it is gonna be louder than the q, but the q has better sq, its all depends on what your looking for. if you hjave the space definatly do a 15"
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us