Boston acoustic subs?

Silver Member
Username: Mike_16

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 395
ok my step dad had the boston g 2's and wiht a exceon kenwood amp, and tuned to 34 hz and al i can say is wow it was loud he had it in a gmc jimmy sport, and it was pretty dam loud like when it was turned up t was hard to breathe, but anyways i thought they were teh most clearest subs and loudest subs i have heard but ihavnt heard to many subs maby around 15 systems , but yea i wasw ondering if the g5's are good, and hwo come no one talks about boston? are they junk or sumhing cuz i dint htink they were

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1452
Although I've never heard one personally I've always heard that Boston Acoustic makes some nice subs.The only bad thing that I've heard about them is that they're expensive.

Silver Member
Username: Hgihkcin

Lincoln, NE

Post Number: 109
I've heard a g5, it wasn't in a car though, it actually got decently loud for how big of a room it was in, and while being loud enough to fill a huge room with sound it still had amazing sq.

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 396
yes they have wonderful sq and spl imo idk ity seemed pretty damm loud and my ears would tingle liek a b.tch lol yea there a bit expensive but i would really wonder if they take the actual rateds power they seem to take it just fine

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi Car Audio has got m...

Post Number: 1197
i had a 12" g5 in a ported box with a kicker 750.1 and i loved it. awesome sound quality and it was very loud.

one of the best sounding subs i have heard. just under the crystal comp and idmax...

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 397
yea well idk i was just seeing why no one recomends these subsa t all on here just seeing if tey were actually good

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 998
Boston makes some good subs but there are a lot of better ones out there for the money, thats why they don't get recommended much.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 1173
yeah I heard 3 or 4 in the back of a PT cruiser at the freak show and they were very qlean and very loud

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 1635
G5s are some of the cleanest subs out.

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 398
yea ive only heard the g2;s and i thought those were f.ckin clear as hell..

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9676
I recommend thew g5's all the time to people looking for SQ systems. They are very nice and for a SQ sub they do get loud.

Silver Member

Burlington, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 399
yea but they seemed to have some spl to but imo more of a sql subwoofer so yea , but i wounder how much louder the g5's get than the g2's? do u guys think allot louder, and do they have more sound quality than the fi bl's?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us