Read and Respond Fast

Bronze Member
Username: Splsq

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 19
ok i sold the L5 and now what would be better a 12 inch Kicker CVX or a 15 inch Kicker CVX or 2 10inch Rockford Fosgate P3s

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 1912
Well what do you want? I would take the 15 CVX. Good SPL and pretty good SQ as well.

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 831
Out of them I would say the 15" cvx. Whats your budget? There may be better for the money you have.

Silver Member
Username: 40hz

N.C. Usa

Post Number: 209
ya15cvx from sonicelectronix for 250 shipped

Bronze Member

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 20
i got 400 to spend on sub and box and amp but i think for my budget i might just get the 12 and a better amp then a box. but the 12 inch cvx is better then the 12inch L5 right?

Bronze Member

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 21
well im going to get the 12 CVX nows alls i need is a amp to power around 500-600 rms for like $180

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

LaGrange, NC US oF A

Post Number: 606
somebody has a jl 500/1 up here for reallll cheap, its like 230 shipped ( i think ) if you can get a little more cash that would be a real nice amp.

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

LaGrange, NC US oF A

Post Number: 607
didnt bump

Bronze Member

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 22
alright here is the setup i want to get 12inch CVX(2OHMS)a Power Acoustick 1920w 2 channel(440 watts x 2 RMS @ 2 Ohms) 1.5Cu. Ft. Box.
U think it will pound pretty hard?

Silver Member
Username: Basssquared

Post Number: 269
i thought that sub need 750 watts rms if that amp even puts out what it says it does thats still not enough power you would be 310 watts short and trust me that makes a big difference i have two 12" L7s and im only giving them 1200 watts rms and they can handle 1500 watts rms i know they would be pouidning a lot harder if i had the full 1500 watts

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Imortal Box Building, Email us wit...

Post Number: 6457
Do NOT get that amp. And get an AudioqueSD2.5 www.audioque.com

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 882
That amp is crap.

If your budget is $400, get a Fi SSD and a Hifonics 1206d. That would be the best system you can put together for that amount of money.

Bronze Member

Chesterland , Ohio USA

Post Number: 28
i would but what about a box

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 900
Well you would have to either build one yourself which wouldn't cost much at all, or have someone build you one. If you're on a budget I hear Logan has good prices.

And even though you didn't ask this I'm going to say it anyway: Absolutely do not under any circumstance use a prefab box. The enclosure is more important than the sub that's in it, and prefab boxes suck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us