Post Number: 3658
only a few shows mr chad
i know this is a second post but
nice pics...sweet rides

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 4276
awesome pics...what did you and berny win?

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11082
only trophies :-(

i wish there was some prize money. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 4516
Nice guys. That Shelby was SWEEEEEET. I know it was worth the effort.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

IF U HEAR ME... I GOT KING K...

Post Number: 4111
how much does it cost to make a truck that high???

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2505
I use to have a show quality 1979 AMC AMX complete with a blown poked/stroked 401, 671 blower, alchy/nitrous injected street monster that ran 8.56 on gater fattys and upper 7's on slicks on a good day. The thing is when you have that much time/effort in a car you eat, sleep and drink with it. I had no time for PSSY at all, no money either! BTW- I almost lived at supershops, lol.. Now I am burned out of mechanics and am here with all you dweebs, lmfao.. Polo. :-OUpload

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 640
chad was one of those photo's of ur car?

Platinum Member

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11090
last one is mine and the one before is berny's.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1342
Super Shops!Wasn't that place over on 79th street near Harlem?

Bronze Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 88
^^ The last pic was his car.

Nice pics Chad. I'm loving all the trucks.

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1343
That first car, a Dodge I believe is one ugly piece of work IMO.I think the front end looks horrid.

Platinum Member

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11093
what???? the magnum is one of my favorite cars. it is sick with those 24s on there. couldn't say much for the system though. he had a pair of type x's. nothing wrong with type X's but you would think a guy spending all that money on his car would at least get some W7s or something.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Imortal Box Building, Email us wit...

Post Number: 6417
Did you pick up any b!tches there chad?

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1344
Yea Chad,the Magnum,I think that front end looks liek absolute sh1t.

Platinum Member

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11094
logan come on man. don't call girls b!tches. that is just degrading. rofl.

anyways to answer your question, no. they all came with guys. its a car show. why would girls come there alone. there was a bikini show going on when i was metering my car though. i couldn't go check it out cause i was getting my car metered.

rob.....i like it. its not the best but it looks okay.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10929
gr8 picture taking there bud !

my fav were the 1st 2 pix & the flamed out dropped pickup truck

ps - next time we want pix of s\exy beeyatches too .......

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1802
Chad u both got 2 trophies? i like that dirty black looking old school cadi.... id piMp the FuhK outta it

Platinum Member

KINETIKLos Angeles, CA

Post Number: 11098
yes killa. one for bassrace and one for db drag.

i love that caddy as well. i like it looking like that. he didn't really pi mp out the inside so i didn't take any pics of the inside.

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 1814
i'd pu like 2 18's in the trunk :-) i want it now.... lol. Chad... besides rules and regulations whats is the difference like what do you do for it..different music or somthing? like bassrace or db drag?

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2508
Ya Rob and one was in Desplaines, frequented both of them, lol. Remember Haunted Trails right around the corner? :-O Polo..

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1361
Yea I remember Haunted Trails :-) That place is still there and I don't live far so...but it's not like it used to be lol.COIN-OP is dead and arcades have gone downhill since the creation of these crazy Consoles.I remember I used to wait in line for an hour before I got a chance to face someone in Tekken 1 lol.Those were the good old days over at Haunted Trails :-)

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3750
hey polo any pics of that car, sounds sweet,

and chad good pic taking, that shelby engine is sexy, my work just had an all mustang car show unfortunately i didnt have time to take pics because i was working but there was like 50 stangs all different year it was awesome.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3751
oh and by the way, i think that blue f250 looks really funny, in a g a y way. that just is so impractical. im actually buying one when i get my certifications and a new job in another year. hehe im only putting a 3" lift on it if that, any bigger is no good because its for work and stuff

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2511
Rob we use to go from Haunted trails drive up to Archer ave do the cruise and head down to the drive through of that one car place all along Harlem, forgot the name (big car hang out). Matter of fact in 92 we use to trailer my car up to archer and run the streets, was sooo loud it would attract cops from miles around, lol. It then got to were I had to put 3" flowmasters on it temp for the streets. I use to run money races at 45th/Kildare and 103rd/stony. Matt trying to find some pictures I think my mom might have them. I went through a real bad part of my life around that time (before I got married) and I think my mom has all my old photo album, will call her...Polo. :-)

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1364
You're either talking about Duke's or that other place over by Argo H.S.,I think it's called Mick's.It's too bad that the cops keep busting people over at 45th and Kildare because it's basically killed street racing,oh well.What do you mean you went through a real bad part of your life?IT WAS BEFORE YOU WERE MARRIED!!!Lol.

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2512
lOl ya your right, lol. Anyhoo ya it was Dukes but that quickly dies because of the Old folks home across the street, haha. Ya 45th was great until the jerks with the crtch rockets were killing themselves showing off. I was there when that guy was doing a wheelie and a semi did a U-turn, the guy slid under the trailers back wheels and got squished, pretty nasty, full trailer. After that every weekend the cope came by and turned the firehydrants on, no traction no racing plain and simple. I miss them times, lots of HO's around fo sure, hahhahha Polo. :-O

Gold Member

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 1375
Yea man.I used to love goin up there and hittin on all the women.I missed a good accident up there one day.This guy raced a 5.0 Stang with his Eclipse and he clipped the front end of a semi-truck that pulled out of the sidestreet at around 90 or so and he went airborne.If you go over there you can see the light-pole that snapped in half about 16 feet up in the air when his car hit it.It's a pretty cool sight to see after hearing the story behind it lol.I'm amazed how high in the air got and I didn't believe my friends when they told me about it until I saw the light pole for myself.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us