JL 13w7: $100

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2207
i knew that title would make you all look, but seriously, on ebay they have those "lists" or "ebooks" that they say will give u a 13w7 for 100 bucks, a 1000/1 for 100 bucks.....

can someone explain this, has anyone ever done it, and what do u actually need to do to get those prices??

and

im no idiot and i know it may not even be legit, but i wanna know if anyone has ever done it

Gold Member

Post Number: 2208
http://cgi.ebay.com/JL-AUDIO-1000-1-AMP-AND-W7-SUB-SOURCE-BRAND-NEW-LIST_W0QQite mZ300088297847QQcategoryZ102491QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 201
it is a scam, read it carefuly and see
it is selling you the source that can get you the sub for that much

Silver Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Southeast PA

Post Number: 771
I've heard that those things are a scam. Ya have to wonder how they get all that positive feedback from people who buy that stuff though.

They sell some of that stuff for about $1. I've been tempted to just spend a buck to find out what they actually are selling. And then do a write up of exactly what they do, if it's a scam, and post it online somewhere.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9471
SCAM!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2214
"the bottom line is that no company is out to give you or I free stuff or take a loss on their inventory so their has to be many many strings attached" -trey

^thats the truth....

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Imortal Box Building, Email us wit...

Post Number: 6384
Its only $25. I say, buy it. And then give me the sources so I can see if its real..lol:-)

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio DD Z1 you wi...

Post Number: 218
i did that i got alot of info...the catch is 99% OF THE COMPANIES you still need a vendors license.. and if you have a vendors license you should just try to get stuff straight from the factory....And alot of prices you can find on ebay.. some do bulk which lowers it but..And i don't remeber ever seeing JL and alot of the companies don;t even have websites so you have to mail them saying that your want a listing of the mercahndise they sell....But maybe this ones different i don't know

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3660
its probly fake jl stuff anyway

Gold Member

Post Number: 2224
kevin,what did you buy, and did irt work?

Username: Turnmat

Post Number: 9
ok what it is you buy a list from them and in this list will exist a website that will have a 12w7 13w7 or so on... you pay the hundred dollars for getting into a matrix. When you join the matrix the guy who was # one gets out and they will send him the item he bought...and it goes on until you get out. it is actually illegal

hope that helps

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 11717
pyramid....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2237
im doing it!

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

Jackson, New Jersey Ocean

Post Number: 134
lol

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 1311
like chauncey said...read most of em closely and its really a pyramid scheme. u buy it for $100, then convince 12 other ppl to buy it from u for $100, and then they send u a w7. so really they just made 1300 for that one w7....atleast ive read sum like that on there, i dint actually click ur link.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2244
well i now have the links that those ebay auctions sell

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Hit you in the chest m...

Post Number: 1690
yeah it actually works if you can get a bunch of suckers under you

Gold Member

Post Number: 2245
i just want to do it from the site that the most people use..... but i have 2 sites and i have no idea which gets used more, if even used at all, bc u cant find these sites online

Gold Member

Post Number: 2246
i mean u cant find these site on google...

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

Ohio DD Z1 you wi...

Post Number: 219
like i said before...the one i got was just a list of warehouses that sold the speakers, and wire so on so forth,But like i said most still wanted a vendors license which i had but alot of em was still diking me around so i posponed my atemps at this moment. But like i said if you have a vendors license Just talk to the companies themselves...I mean most of the stuff was the prices you can get stuff on ebay. Like one source was the whole sale house in hicksville ohio there legit but you need a vendors.. and i dont know what they have now but only thing i would of bought from them was fusion and cerwin vega.. but anyway i still got all the or most of the info..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2248
i dnt have a vendors license...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2250
i dnt have a vendors license...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help