Help Building door panels for componets

Silver Member
Username: Spidercoder

Palm Harbor, Florida USA

Post Number: 154
Does anybody have any suggestions on building a door panel for a componet set. I have two sets of 6.5 I took out of my altima. Im installing them in a 1994 Sedan deville and there not going to fit in the doors and im not buying new componets To much money. Since I have two pair of 6.5 almost brand new. Zapco and Diamond Hex. Thinking If my Hexes dont sell to use them as well. I dont know where to find the info for building the panel/enclosure so they sound good.

Silver Member
Username: Warlok

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 243
I have a 94 Deville also, I had 2 QSD 216's installed in the front and Diamond Hex in back. The QSD's run a little larger than most 6.5's, so the had to to some slight cutting and remake a custom matching carpeted panel that covers the speakers. Be very careful with this, because I had many issues with the Jack offs that did my car. The end result can be very displeasing to the ears and costly to fix if not done right.

If you want more feedback, hit me back, I know the ins and outs of that car and any potential disasters you could run into.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us