My graduation and friends birthday party

Silver Member
Username: Oneracistguy

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 377
goin to be fun

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u108/twoeggcustoms/?action=view&current=PICT0 320.jpg

Gold Member
Username: Oglejust

You aint bangin unless..., Il

Post Number: 1169
only 1 keg? lol

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 381
and many bottles and alot of bud

Silver Member
Username: Homegrowncam

Funky Town, TX United States

Post Number: 387
i dont get out of bed for less than a triple kegger.

Silver Member

TWO EGG, FL USA

Post Number: 383
well its not bad for 2 17 yr olds not to much income for a triple kegger

Silver Member
Username: Eseesai

Post Number: 318
its cool, but when i was graduating we had 5 kegs, like 20 cases of corona's, a endless bottles of tequila and all that with a budget of like 700 bucks

Silver Member
Username: Smoke05

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 132
^^ lol
I partied with my friends in Mexico for my school graduations. there were 8 of us, but one doesn't drink. this is what we had:
15 cases of pacifico 1/4 to start during day time.
9 kegs for the night and we ran out. and in Mexico they stop selling alcohol at 12 so the only thing to do is to buy from a "aguage" illegal seller, they charge the triple for anything. so i called this guy that used to work for my family that also is a family friend. and told him that we would buy from him 2 bottles of tequila. he came to or party with at least 15 chicks and 30 bottles of tequila Don Julio. from this moment the only thing i remember about that party is what i watched from the videos. :-) lol

Bronze Member
Username: Jesse59672

OK

Post Number: 60
9 kegs consumed between 8 people? jeeze

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 783
Im gonna pull the BS card on the 9 kegs w/ 8 ppl.

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 443
I'm gonna pull another BS card on even one keg after the 15 cases of pacifico for seven people.

15 gallons ÷ 7 guys = over two gallons each. Now if it was some weak azz beer like tecate or natural light it is doable, but if you're talking heineken, moosehead, bass or any decent keg beer, you'd end up having to sue your face for kicking the crap out of the ground.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Imortal Box Building

Post Number: 6254
there was like 15 girls too...can you read?lol

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 444
The 15 chicks showed up AFTER the 15 cases and nine kegs ran out. Can you read? lol

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Imortal Box Building

Post Number: 6255
oh sh!t i guess not lmao

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 10735
logan got owned. rofl. hahahahaha. jp man.

btw logan the battery shipped today. i'll pm you the tracking number tonight.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 10736
bump

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3880
Yeah 9 kegs and 8 people just isnt happening. hasnt happened in the world yet. thats over 160 beers a person. c'mon now even andre the giant didnt drink that much (close though). anything around or over 30 beers in a night is extremely hardcore. i think after you had liek 15 beers you dumped the kegs out but you dont remember lol

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3881
oh and depending on how many people and how good you are at hogging beer, that 1 keg can be alot of fun. i went to a double kegger which ran out by 11 but it was alot of fun because me n a couple of my friends all had about 12 by the time they ran out, which we got there at 1030 so 30 minutes and 12 beers is about maxed out for me (140 lbs). (we bought 2 cups each) lol

Silver Member

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 133
lol if you don't want to believe me i don't care.
the 15 cases we drank between 9 amp and 6 pm. or something like that the kegs were drank and the keg arrive around 9 to the party and we re done with the kegs around 1 am and for the tequila i don't remember when we got them and were done with them lol.
i know for a fact that i drank 2 cartons of 1/4, 1 keg and 1 bottle of tequila that i still have :D when the girls got there there was something like a keg or 2 still there and we call the guy because we were running low :D, BTW I'm 20 yo, this was in Mexico and i did 3 of 4 year of high school there, and each day of the weekends (fri, sat and sometimes Sunday) we drank a bottle of tequila and 2 cases of pacifico a day) lol i haven't drink anything like that since i moved here because I'm underage, the most i have drank here in one night is like 3 beers. because i have to drive and that suck, but let me tell you, on April 6 the Mexican spring break starts and I'm going to be sown San Carlos beach and I'm going to drink if i was in the desert for years lol.
and again i don't care if you believe me because it happened. so whatever.

Silver Member

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 134
BTW the cases were 1/4 little bottles I haven't seen them in the U.S. yet... they are the half of one long neck. and i weight around 230, big guy i can hold my liquor. :D

Bronze Member
Username: Bobok7787

Reedsburg, Wisco

Post Number: 54
you just said you drank two cartons of mini bottles, a whole keg, and a bottle of tequila by yourself...according to my calculations (12/12 oz beers for two cartons, 1 keg=165 12 oz cups, and a liter of tequila) would put you BAC at more than 4.4%, in other words youd be way more than dead

Bronze Member
Username: Bobok7787

Reedsburg, Wisco

Post Number: 55
plus......real men dont count

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3885
yes 10 beers an hour for 16 hours... you would not make it, sorry. nevermind the other stuff you drank. your just simply not going to be able to finish a keg, nope.

bobok, i count for my knowledge of drunkness lol. this way i know where my limit is. those are for the nights where i have to be smart. but of course I've had nights where i did not count and wake up on the floor not knowing how i got there lol. but damn evertime i do count its accurate. i can tell you right now the most I've drank to keep count of and remember is 18 drinks. I know that I've had more than that, but i also know that I dont know the exact number, and i know that i dont know what happened lol, except for vomiting lol.

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 , VR1000D 15= overcomp...

Post Number: 1809
i have been to mexico several times and never once had a problem drinkin or buying after midnight.

Silver Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 324
trevor eaton the double kegger u described earlier. was it at the little red schoolhouse by any chance? lol cuz i def. was there?

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 325
btw 1 keg a person is just not happening. 6 ppl n' its close but not one person

Gold Member

Post Number: 1812
me and 4 of my friends finished an entire keg once it took like 5-6 hours, so i know 5 can do it (even if it takes all night) but one would be dead.

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 327
yep i say that cuz me n' 5 friends got it down to the suds but that was from like 7 at night to 3 in the AM until EVERY1 passed out

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 603
hey bobok,how did you come up with that the BAC calculations cuz im curios how much mine was one time. im a real lightweight but i had 15 coronas in about 90 mins and i weigh 140

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 454
http://www.drunkdrivingdefense.com/general/bac.htm

Silver Member

Tucson, Arizona U.S.

Post Number: 135
Hey richard what part in Mexico did you bought alcohol after midnight?????. because in Sonora the state that i was living. by law they stop selling at midnight, except if you are in a club. then until
2 am. and BTW. how big do you guys think the keg was??? this were a 20 liter keg. im sorry i dont know how much is that in Oz. and my weight in kilos is 160 so pretty much my body can take it if we started drinking around 9 am. and we ate like 9 times and i don't mean like we ate chip... we has birria. pozole, menudo, cochito. etc... and also im not saying i went home and woke up the next day like nothing... i puked at leadt 3 times that i remmember lol

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3887
JK yeah little red school house lol. some great partys were there. that particular night got broken up by the cops but did you go to the GI joes and army h0es party there right before school started? that was another good one. damn i cant wait til may 18th (summer) lol.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 4130
D@mn I miss throwing shoes and grilling.

Bronze Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 47
Round here we have a few tricks to get free kegs. Once got 7 in one night. All drank, a lot more than 8 people though, probably 20.

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 328
hahas yuh man i always chill wit josh lloyd n' kyle staton n' bobby read n' brian nutter from central if u kno them. but yuh i was at the one right befroe school started. colt cecil threw it. n' they had performances n' all that. but i got thrown by a cop that night when they broke it up i had a bottle in mah hand when he threw me out the side exit where the kegs were
lol
but u have an AIM?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1813
menudo.......yummm, best hangover food ever!

i was in juarez and i was clubbing with a bunch of friends and we was walking down the street and i stopped in the store and bought a XX beer and it had to be after 1.

i love the clubs there you pay 10 us dollars and they gave us armbands and told us we could drink all night whatever we wanted for free! it was great

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3888
i know all them but kyle. I've hung out with read and nutter, not josh though. hows read's new system sound? I heard his last one, my single 15 ava was louder lol. i forget what it was then though lol. i think 4 10 CVRs. oh well, hes so funny haha. yeah i got aim, bucssbchamps007. not on now though, i think ima go watch TV til i fall asleep.

Silver Member

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 329
i never heard his system but i think avs did it so it cant be great. i kno he sold his car a while ago tho. wats ur system now? 2 ava's?

Silver Member

San Diego

Post Number: 460
Ok well now it partly makes sense...."why" was talking about a party-ball sized keg (just over five gallons) which is not even a pony keg, let alone a half barrel like we were thinking.

But still, 45+ gallons between 7 guys in one night still doesn't fly...

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3891
Nah i dont have a system in right now. im working on my box. its comeing along though. i'm just sanding the inside so i can paint it and then the box itself will be pretty much done. I'll still have the amp rack and battery rack left. which I've started on and they dont need to much work left. The real problem is i still need to hand out like $600 for another battery, bat terminals, wire acc, vinyl, etc. I hope i can have it done by spring break though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us