Just Got Shocked!!!!!


Bronze Member
Username: Mrwebb

Post Number: 26
Registered: Dec-06
My Memphis 1000d has been giving me issues..i unhooked the speakers today because when they are plugged into the amp, the fuses automatically blow. i touched the positive wire with my hand from one of the speaker wires running from the amp and was shocked! is there a problem with my amp because the the fuses do not blow when the speakers are disconnected???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us