Plaese help


New member
Username: Stoian_23

Post Number: 3
Registered: Feb-07
Plaese halp.
Look this picture and help me.What for what is?Power in , speaker out.....

Silver Member
Username: Hockeyknight

Post Number: 869
Registered: Apr-06
it looks like an LOC...... maybe? if thats the case than those are your speaker ins im assuming

Silver Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 421
Registered: Nov-04
Those look like high level speaker inputs.

Silver Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 316
Registered: Nov-05
Its the cigarette holder, duh.

Silver Member
Username: Kickerman

Post Number: 104
Registered: May-06
yep high level speaker inputs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us