SS Human Reign 2, Dls 1600 by 1or Tru Hammer

Bronze Member
Username: Gfbl

Post Number: 33
I have the folloqing options, Soundstream human reign 2(not much people have used these, does anyone have info on these), it does 1600 at 4ohms bridges, the dls does 1600 at 1 ohm mono(class d), and the tru does 1500 at 1 ohm mono(class D?. The SS will cost about $950, the dls about $790 and the tru about $1000. which should i choose and why? The tru and SS are used but mint

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10725
like u want more power than what the crossfire vr1000d is doing to ur 1 12" RE SX...

quite alot of ppl on this forum have been hitting that same sub with 1500wrms daily & it takes it without problems so i can see y u looking @ this power range now

very few amps r around in that catagory - myabe u should check out the MMATS 2000 which does 1500wrms ,call RIK in marabella & see what price they have , they carry US Amps too ....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
yeah boy, for real. i feel the sub could take more jammin. the us amps go down to 2 ohms only i think. i will need soemthing that could go down to 1 ohm or 4 ohms. i like the size of the mmats. what you think of the options i have up here?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
cmon guys somebody must have an opinion on these 3 or have actually used them all.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4160
DLS is new and puts the power you want. Plus is also the cheapest.

IDK, just IMO

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
thanks.dls it is
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us