Ripped Off

Silver Member
Username: Volfenhagking1600

I WILL be 15 Wangin

Post Number: 303
I was at work the other day and one of my employees came up to me and said how much do you want for your system? I said you make an offer. So he told me he would give me $1000 for my subs amp & box...the funny thing is i only paid 450 for everything. You guys think i should of or shouldnt of done that???lol its a volfenhag setup

Silver Member
Username: Adam_s

15 TC9 Hybrid, RE MT Softparts

Post Number: 609
I would sell it to him as fast as possible and get something good.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5932
If he's a good friend or plan on being one, then be fair and give some money back. $600 should be fair for both of you.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3490
lol...i wouldnt cause im a nice guy...but i would part with it for 600 tops...i wouldnt rip him off too much...remember if he works with you, youll see him often...karma's a b!tch too, remember that

Silver Member
Username: Thumping_corsica

Mi, Mi Unitd states

Post Number: 349
hahaha NICE...id be hel*a happy is i were you.. maybe try and make more.. be like "i dont know man.. thats a little low, 1200 and we got a deal:-)

Silver Member

I WILL be 15 Wangin

Post Number: 304
true...i dont care im quittin anyway

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3166
no i couldnt do that to someone, if anything id just give it to them for what i payed so i could break even because that sh;t wasnt even worth 150$

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 656
lower it a little so you dont end up with a bunch of ppl at your door with knives lookin for money... maybe like 700-800

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 10252
just curious. how did he come up with that figure? the guy is a real dumbazz. just sell it for $1000 cause he needs to learn his lesson.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 9126
Karma is a BICTH!

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 665
Sorry James but i have to disagree with you. Chad your right if he wants to throw 1000, then take his 1000. He will learn never to do that again. If you don't want to due it sent him to me I need 1000.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 1361
no joke. if he wasn't a moron, and did a little research he would learned that he is gettin pwn3d.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3033
i personally could not rip someone off that much... that is unless i'd never see them again and they lived in another part of town or another town lol..

people down here are crazy.. don't want to screw too many people over.. i know if it were me and i realized i just got ripped i'd go back to the dudes house and jack his rims or something.. im getting my moneys worth one way or another! lol

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 words

Post Number: 3551
A fool and his money are soon parted. True. I personally wouldn't want to be the one who parts him of it. Then you have an angry fool, who knows where you live.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 3035
^^ .. always meet at a random location :-)

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3498
"Karma is a BICTH!"

me and longo are on the same page here...itll catch up with you when you least expect it

Silver Member
Username: Snarl2004

Audioque 12 SD2.5s, Earthquake P...

Post Number: 360
dude its true...

one night last summer i was 15 and i had to work the late shift. every day i illegaly drove a moped to and from work. on night i was beeing a complete a$s. i was tailing a co-worker on the way home and jsut kinda getting in the way and sh!t. but neway part way home i got pulled over and i got fucked

karma...its a b!t@h

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10692
i agree with James & Yanks - dont over do it

i'd say 4550-$600 is a "fair deal" .....
}

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 12 Atomic ...

Post Number: 10693
i mean $550-600 ^^^^^........

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3516
lol 4550 is a steal for those...lol

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2446
K
A
R
M
A

I
S

F
O
R

F
A
G
S
!

Upload

Silver Member

I WILL be 15 Wangin

Post Number: 312
hes the dumba$$ that offered me the money so why not take it?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 3522
this is true i guess...i wouldnt, id take $600 tops for it...depends how much your gonna see him and what not...dont wanna get sh1t kicked out of you cause you ripped him off...and you guys may not believe in karma but i sure the hell do

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 10274
just do it man. karma or no karma, he offered you. what goes around comes around right? well maybe full time hustla did something nice in the past and this is his reward.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5934
If you don't believe in karma, then try this. Next time you are on the highway, cut someone off and hide. If karma is bs, then something similar won't happen to you in the future.

Gold Member
Username: Devastation101

Audioque SD2.5-ville, HENDERSON, NC VP of 15 Wan...

Post Number: 1076
I mean, you can't say it's really a hustle. I mean he OFFERED that price. To make it fair just ask, "Would you really pay that for my sh!t?" If he says yes, then there you go... You Got a Sale! lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us