Eclipse speakers from CC

Bronze Member
Username: Gibson5469

Post Number: 70
How is the Eclipse stuff that Circuit City carries? I was testing out the speakers there and the Eclipse ones sounded great, but then again it's not going to sound the same in a car.

What do you guys think?

Silver Member
Username: Warlok

Orlando, FL USA

Post Number: 225
I think if I had a choice, I would ONLY go with the Polk comp sets, Elclipse, or the Infinity (<-- though I would recomend the comp set, but I dont think they carry them.)

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1434
i would only get the components from Eclipse. I wouldn't really waste your money on anything else. Are you opposed to brands found on the internet?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
No I can just get the Eclipse stuff for 75% off.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 3016
then try out the eclipse

Gold Member

Concord

Post Number: 1435
you'll have to order their better stuff. They had a pretty good comp set on the online store. But I know from some of my friends there that the good stuff like the CD5000 and above and alot of the AVN and better amps they have to special order them.

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 234
haha....somebody works at circuit city huh?? pick up a ZX1000.1 for me if ya want, theyre only 240...but yea i know a kid who actually bought the eclipse speaks full price for his cobalt ss, theyre loud as balls, but i think he blew one already and their metal tweets kill your ears after a while....but really pm me if you can hook me up dude...blaine westropp on this forum used his cc employee stuff to get on polk's direct site and got sick deals on awesome sound comps, get those

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 235
btw, if i was wrong about you workin at cc, haha then i prolly sounded realllll smart. BTW the 1500.1 was 240, ill taek that haha

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
I'd hook you up with some stuff, but I don't work there. A friend of a friend said he'd order some speakers for me, don't want to push it though since I barely know the guy.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
So what would you guys recommend for some 6 1/2" 2 or 3 way speakers? This is for the rear doors, I have boston acoustics up front (got them really cheap). I'm not looking to spend alot either.

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

California USA

Post Number: 1671
I think he lied. 75% off is way too much, CC would be LOSING money.

Gold Member

Concord

Post Number: 1448
at times CC has special employee pricing at help get employees to get into using certain products so they can sell it. They did the same thing with MTX or was it Kicker, i can't remember.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us