MT,HD3,FULLY LOADED BTL.. rumors

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 875
I was tlking to dj from audioque today and he said he's heard from a lot of people that the hd3 gets louder then the fully loaded btl and re mt, I was always curious of this question and everyones opinions are different but from the most he's heard the hd3 is what has had great reveiws I'm gonna be running hd3 15 on 4k in a 4.5 cubed box tuned to 40hz designed by dj so I can't wait to hear it

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Www.15inchwangers.comFI Audio BTL

Post Number: 9823
thats cool. i wonder what scott would say if you asked him to compare the 3 subs.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2889
depends on the power.. send the MT or BTL 10krms and the HD3 won't compare.

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 876
true, but send the hd3 10k then there ya go, I'm just saying there all kinda equivalent in a way, the hd3 on 3-4k daily will be f'n loud

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2890
the HD3 on 10k would not get as loud as the BTL or MT.. those two subs are more efficient with larger amounts of power.. the HD3 is more efficient with lower amounts of power so of course it could get louder.. but then you have to factor in the install

Bronze Member
Username: Djl

Post Number: 30
I am sure Scott's customers would say the BTL's are louder; the same as my endusers claim about the HD3's. The truth of the matter is they both get loud as hell. Application and install would dictate for the most part. You can't go wrong with any of them.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio

Post Number: 2869
^ what he said, there all get loud as fvckk, so just choose and be down with it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us