Bass Shakers. ???

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1832
Any one every use/seen these. Mainly used in home set ups, but they have some for car too. I think they would shake your car to pieces. Anyway just wondering if any ones had experiance with them.

Gold Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 1027
link please

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3708
would not shake your car to pieces lol. i have never actually used them but i know they arent going to make a pyle 12 feel like a 9515 lol

Ice, search yahoo or google for bass shakers... you'll find them. i forget who sells them or i would post a link for you.

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 Wangers Club[:-] Premier Member

Post Number: 5111
http://www.parts-express.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&Partnumber=299-028&raid=1&rak=Aur a-Bass-Shakers

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 422
ive heard they are best for movies rather than music

Bronze Member
Username: Sheriff

Post Number: 14
Good/Bad idea to add along with subs?

Silver Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 221
Colby is right, they aren't designed for music, just movies and games. Since it is a mechanical device there is a slight delay before the vibration reaches you, which is great for movie and game explosions, but with music you will have tempo and timing issues. Aura stopped making them for the US a few years back, that's why you see the discontinued models so cheap at places like PE. Buttkicker is making the really nice ones now.

LOL @ the girl on the front page -- she looks like she has one IN her butt, or maybe it's just vibrating her kitty, which opens up a whole new potential use for them...

http://www.thebuttkicker.com/
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us