Autotek MX5000 or Mark Antony 2500.1

Username: Duckie007

Post Number: 1
I am going to install two Kove Armageddon dual 4 ohm 15's in my car. They will be wired down to 1 ohm. Is the Autotek MX5000 or Mark Antony 2500.1 a better amp?

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 4009
i've heard a lot of good things about mark antony amps. IDK where can you find them but about autotek, i can talk and is very good. OLd models were awesome, but nowadays they're just a decent brand. If that autotek model was manufactured, before maxxsonics bought it, then you have a tough choice

Username: Mnjcustoms

Clearwater, FL United States

Post Number: 1
Well if you decide on the Mark Antony amp, i have a 2500 watt one for sale right now, it is an awesome amp.

Post Number: 2
I have both of the amps already, but I am just unsure of which one to hook up. However, I do not mind buying another one becuase I have other cars that I will install a system in. So where can I find them(juliob), and how much do you want to sell your 2500 watt Mark Antony amp for(Mark Gomez)?

Post Number: 2
make an offer for the amp.

Post Number: 3
I paid 150 for the for the 2500.1 that I have now brand new off of ebay. At the time I had two, but my car was broken into while I was over seas. So I only have two left. One is a 2500.1, and the other one is the 800.1. I can not see myself spending more than 150 on the amp.

Post Number: 3
Well my Mark Antony is a MK 2500d, arent they worth a little bit more than that?

Post Number: 4
To be honest with you, I do not know what they are really worth. The only reason why I bought it was because I needed a cheap amp at thte time, and it was only 150 on ebay. So I purchased two at the time just in case one were to break. I also believe that you and I have the same amp. I can send you pictures of the one I have.

Bronze Member
Username: Imperial_designs

Lafayette, Louisiana

Post Number: 63
sell both of them and get a pair of sundown audio 1500Ds. they will smoke both them amps in every possible way...

Post Number: 5
The only amps I have right now is a Mark Antony 2500.1, Mark Antony 800.1, Autotek Street Machine SX480, and Autotek Mean Machine MX5000. I used to have two Mark Antony 2500.1's, but my car was broken into while I was deployed to Iraq.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us