Ok make me happy please!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Nkknutson

Post Number: 61
I was in my local shop today and all they did was press me on the kciker L7 in one of kicker's boxes. i will admit it, it was loud and sounded ok. but they all laughed when i said i was getting a 15" Q. GOD i wish i could hear one before i buy one. I guess i want it to sound clean but be loud so should i port my Q or should i get a BL. Wish i could make up my mind. Any suggestions they they tell me there is no way mine will out do my buddies 2 L7 or even on L7. Tell me what to do is prove them wrong. "remember on a budget"

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2832
I doubt a single Q or BL could beat two L7s in SPL unless their install was horrible but if your going to more SPL than SQ .. get the BL.. its not going to sounded bad.. and for sure way better than an L7 :-)

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2889
did they even know what a Q was?

and cant go wrong with either the Q or BL...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 62
No they have never even heard of FI. Yanks do you still have your 2SSDs. i'm now leaning between the BL or Q 12" ported. The main reaslon i want to go with the FI is just to kick their as$!!!!

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2895
i still got my 1 ssd...never had 2.

d2, flatwind, never been used

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
o i just was woundering. Do you guys think there is a huge difference between a BL and a Q?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2898
honestly, im debating the same thing nate...about the two subs...i would like to see what someone says about it...all i know is the BL is more spl oriented while the Q is more sql oriented...but im sure you knew that already lol

Silver Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

Fi SSD15 Wangers

Post Number: 735
Fi>Kicker IMO FTW and Bl over the Q since the Bl is the Q mainly but iwth options

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
ok enough what does FTW mean? i keep trying to guess but can not figure it out

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1666
FTW=For The Win

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3665
okay to beat them you'll need either a 15 or 2 12s. and it may be beneficial to spend like $40 on some killer enclosure plans by TTB. look on the hexibase forum for some videos that his customers have posted... 3 12 SSd's did some real damage to this one guys car. oh and for numbers... there was a guy with 2 12 mtx9500s and only 1500w who hit 148.1 in a SQL box.... so might as well take a look, it wont hurt, you dont HAVE to buy some plans lol

Silver Member
Username: Luisdelbronx

Bronx, NY USA

Post Number: 124
a few months ago i thought FTW meant F u c k T h e W o r l d lol i wonder where i got that from??

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2919
^^nah man, we arent a bunch of emo kids here lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us