Adassa warlord

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3396
well if i cant get two orions 2500d or 2 kickers kx2500.1 i might go with an adassa 5000 rms at 1 ohm. but the problems its that is 1500 str8t from the uk company. well there are only 12 available because they were only 30 made.

the maximun i can get are 2 and the adassas are 7500 at 18volt but 5000 at 14 volts and 3500 at 12 volts and they are extremely underated.

heres wat the prsident wrote to me

Hi Roberto. thank you for your interest in the warlord the price for the warlord retail is for $1500 the introdution special for the 1st 30 warlords. We are doing this deal for a short time it is only avaliable through the uk distributor Unless stated otherwise the special price is $850 plus shipping we are not responsible for your tax or shipping this inclludes all countries will be taken into account. For payment methods please pm me or email me

Can I say we now have 12 amps on this deal is it one amp or two amp you want?

Andrew Mcleary

Director of Adassa Audio

so how much will shipping be from the uk to the us anybody had bought someting from the uk???

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2833
i'd get the Adassa if they still are going for $850.. last i heard they sold all 12 of those amps buy who knows :-)

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3397
well i juzz got that email like 5 mins ago he told me they had 12 available

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2835
damn.. i saw that posted on forums like months ago lol.. before christmas

not to mention if you ever get another one.. look at the strapped power :-)

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3398
oh yeah thats true im gon have to get dual alternator and like 7 kinetiks hc2500 damn i dont have that much money to cover all that i have the money for both amps but not the charging stuff damn.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us