OT!! No law requires you to pay income tax

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodian

Post Number: 1819
IRS Criminal Investigations Special Agent finds NO LAW REQUIRES YOU TO FILE AND PAY INCOME TAX FOR WORKING IN AMERICA

http://www.truthusa.org/articles/irs/irs2004.htm

Read all about it. For those of you who work you know whats up. Read it and maybe discuss it. Cool...

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2859
thats interesting but i dont see how it really proves that. its a good website but its based on conspricay theorys and stuff, which i am really into and stuff but if i just never filed a tax return or anything or payed taxes then sh;t could go down.

if theres no law requireing you then that site doesnt show you the law saying that there is a law where you dont have to so why did al capone get locked up if tax evasion wasnt illegal.

(sorry for the poor sentence structre its hard to say what i mean)

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 929
people wouldnt get hit with tax evasion if there wasnt a law...

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2865
\quote(people wouldnt get hit with tax evasion if there wasnt a law)thats the point i was trying to make amoung my babbling

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

SSX, Tenneki US of A

Post Number: 932
Thats why i said it for you buddy haha

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1811
Federal taxes were started as a way to raise monies to fight the British in 1700's. It was wriiten into the constitution to remain as long as the war with britaian lasted. However, once set up it never was abolished. Hence some believe we dont need to pay Fed tax.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us