Ebay buys?

Bronze Member
Username: Nkknutson

Post Number: 44
What do peopel think about buying on ebay? i'm looking at getting a kicker amp and this one guy has thousands of salles but is not a kicker dealer? so how does he have so many kicker amps on sale and for around $400 when they usuall go for $700. and it is brand new and not referb. there are many other items this way any thoughts?

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 2986
probably a wholesaler. personally i never buy anything without factory warranty but that's only cause i don't have much money to risk it just in case something happens. but i think everyone else here use's ebay and lots of people i know do as well. just have to look at the sellers feedback, anything over 98 and up would be good. but DO NOT BUY FROM INDOAUDIO. really bad ebayer as people from here and other forums would attest to.

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Midland, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 171
they usually say if they are refurb or new or used somewhere in the description. a lot of times the seller will make a point to say it is NOT REFURBISHED...and if they have good feedback then they are most likely telling the truth...also there are some products that come with a warranty too with the newer models...so jus look around a little bit

Bronze Member
Username: Killemall

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 16
I think ebay is great just make sure if your checking out an item to read every single word about the item and dont be afraid to ask the seller questions about the product. just my 2cents
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us