%$@*!^# Paypal and USPS

Silver Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 203
So, I've officially had it with Paypal and USPS. I started a thread a couple of weeks ago complaining that USPS managed to break the subs I sent to California. Well, now apparently they have denied the guys claim, stating that the package was not packaged well enough (which is bullshit), and that they do not cover "shock-damage" anyway. So they dropped the damn thing on the magnet, busted it loose from whatever holds it, and now will not cover the damage, even though proper insurance was purchased. Then, of course, the guy files a claim with Paypal and they hand the money right over to the guy, and I'm stuck with two shitty (and broken) P3s!

(Sorry for the little ranting session, I'm just quite aggitated-being in college I can't afford $300 $&#% ups )

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2740
thts y u ship fed ex

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 204
I guess. A little late now tho!

Silver Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

Fi SSD15 Wangers

Post Number: 661
i shiped ups worked fine. but paypal did the right thing

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 205
I have never had a problem UPS...it's USPS-United States Postal Service (like the regular mail)

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Nj US

Post Number: 2952
Lol. Do you know how big USPS is? We have blueprints dropped off at where I work about 6 times a day. All by USPS, Fedex and UPS. I sit by my office window and wait to see the "show". They've (USPS and UPS) pulled up with the back door open, used other packages as step stools, and they've even left other people's packages on the ground as they drove off. Never a dull moment with USPS or UPS. What can brown do for you?

Silver Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 207
I know-it's a joke. It would just be nice if they took responsibility for their actions, but obviously not. Like you said, they are huge, so taking responsibility for a $250 package should not matter. I would hate to see what a package would have to look like for them to finally give in and pay the insurance that was purchased on it!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us