12 inch wangers club 12" that hertz simply amazing

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3228
my tread got deleted id ont know why. but heres my lastest design let me know wat u think.

lilrob

Upload

Upload

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2461
rob looks nice but your killing me man, couldnt put it in the officail sticker thread....lol

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1300
i like the 1st one best! but without the simply amazing!

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2462
rob, your cool collecting the money for the stickers right? putting up some money for them and getting the money to adam when he makes them...hit me on aim sometime at y2kmonkey33 if u want to talk about it and not on here

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3229
i dont have aim but yes im cool i sware im not gonna jack noone ask splchoice i sold him my 18 nch sx he paid me and he still had to give me 20 buxs aznd i send the shipment and he was cool he got the 20 bucks when the subs arrived to his house im not gonna jack noone, im not like mick or something, if you think that where i come from and i dont have any references except spl choice and etc, im not gonna jack noone dont worry about it i sware for eveything i have im not gonna jack noone ull see when this thing is over and then your gonna trust me every time :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Snarl2004

Post Number: 69
yanks fan made another one that ive been putting designs on. the link is:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/313241.html

Gold Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 1304
im not worried bout u man but check the other thread i say we use snarls for the sticker!

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 2465
hey nah rob i trust you man. i was just making sure you dont have a problem collecting the money. i dont doubt your integrity at all.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us