Need some advice please!

Silver Member
Username: Spandmh1

Tunnel hill, Ga Usa

Post Number: 114
ok, so i know im gonna get some audioques. i was thinkin either 2 12" SD2.5's OR 1 15" HD3.... i figured i could get a bigger box with just the one 15 and it would BUMP louder.. but the 2 12's are cheaper and ive heard could things from Trell and Logan about them. im lookin for SPL and i cant decide on which setup i should go with... what do you guys recommend?

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 306
i say 1 15" HD3, jsut for the fact that you can get much louder or the lower notes and it seems to me just by looking at the specs between the 2.5 and the HD3 theres a pretty big dropoff. but cone area is a B!TCH to mess with, so id say the 2 12's would get louder in the right app but i think overall you would be happier with the HD3

Silver Member

Tunnel hill, Ga Usa

Post Number: 119
thanks man.. i dont know if i can wait that long for the money though! i get payed in a week but i was plannin on holdin out till taxes. it just sucks not bein able to BUMP. i miss it so much! lolz.

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 308
wutd u have before?

Gold Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 1122
either way your gonna be happy. I would rather do the 1 15" HD3

Silver Member

Tunnel hill, Ga Usa

Post Number: 121
i had 2 of the SH!TTIEST subs EVER... 2 15" volfenhags... GOD i wasted my money on those! MY dumb@ss gave 150 a piece for those things! they had good SQ but didnt get loud at all! i blew both of them... one blew with just 1000 watts goin to it so i decided id go ahead and blow the other with 2000.. it was GREAT. loved the voice coil burnin smell!}

Silver Member

Tunnel hill, Ga Usa

Post Number: 125
"...and ive heard COULD things from Trell and Logan about them." am i an idiot or what?! could = good.. man i feel dumb

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

[:-]15 Wangers Club[:-] Premier Member

Post Number: 4559
Get an HD3:-)

Silver Member

Tunnel hill, Ga Usa

Post Number: 126
comin from u logan, i know thats good advice! do u think it would bump louder than two 12 inch CVR's?

Silver Member

Tunnel hill, Ga Usa

Post Number: 127
logan! i drive a 93 pontiac grand prix! i dk if i can fit a good size box in there or not! whats u think?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us