This stuff ne good?

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 801
http://www.americanthunderaudio.com/ProductInfo.aspx?id=1395582

so someone in thread tittled 0 AWG WIRE reccomend this wire im just wondering if its good, cuz i know some wire can say 4awg,0awg on it but actually they are only messuring the o/d of the wire and not the actual wire, and my second question if i get this spool of wire, will i have enough to do my big 3...i figure i will use 20ft for the power and ground, and that will leave me 5ft, is that enough for the big 3?...thanks in advance...ps building a box for my g/fs car today ill have the pics up by the end of the day, i installed her hu last night and did most of the amp wiring...

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1652
For it to claim 0 AWG, then it must be. AWG, (American Wire Gage) is a standard. For it to carry that mark it Must be approved for 0 gage. Insulation does vary according to locations it was designed for. Thats why diffrent wire appeares bigger then others at the same size.
Can you imagine an electrician wiring your house with 12 awg, that was realy 18 awg? me either...

And 5' left for the 3? It will be tight. I would do the grounds first. Most important.
And where are the pics?

Silver Member
Username: Mygame5982

Comp Vr H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 943
i agree^
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us