Screensaver on VM9021TS,VM9511TS etc..

Username: Hedehede

Post Number: 1
Does anyone know how to get the screensaver working on Jensen units? On this link, http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28039&page=2 a custom made photo is used as a screensaver, which would be awesome. I would appreciate if someone tells how to.

Username: Jwilson227

Post Number: 3
i have a vm9311ts, and i was wondering the same thing, i seen the option in the sys setup, but no screensaver ever kicks in. Do you know how to make it where the volume is not blaring when i start my car everytime?

Username: Scottso1

NJ

Post Number: 2
I was told by Jensen Customer Service that the screensaver function is only related to DVD playback. Not sure what that means exactly.

Bronze Member
Username: Inhumanity

Post Number: 18
Scott,

What Jensen means is that the screen saver will kick in only when you've paused a DVD.

It kicks in after a few minutes and you get a Jensen logo floating around the screen until you resume playback.

It's actually kinda silly having a screen saver on an LCD since the new LCD's are pretty much impossible to burn-in.

I wish they would have given us the option to change the skins, wallpapers, etc.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us