Subs Making Noise...

Silver Member
Username: Devastation101

Audioque SD2.5-ville, HENDERSON, NC US of A

Post Number: 635
I wasn't getting any responses in my other thread, so I made this one. Anyway, the problem is this, my friend broke one of the prongs off in the RCA input on the amp. I got it out, but now there is this rumbling noise coming from the subs. Even when I turn the volume completely down, its still there. Earlier I was at my mother's place and just tried hooking everything back up, and magically the sound was GONE! I went to tighten everything back up, and it was back again! WTF could be the problem?

Silver Member
Username: Devastation101

Audioque SD2.5-ville, HENDERSON, NC US of A

Post Number: 637
Bump for some help please!

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2233
bad/pinched RCA .. had this problem but my RCAs were pinched.. even with the volume off .. as long as the amp was on all you would get was a steady beep tone.

Silver Member
Username: Extremesound1

Coventry, RI United states

Post Number: 246
i had that problem forever on my 15 cvx..then i hooked a noise suppressor to mine then took it off it just totally stoped......and also when i turned the amp all the way up it would hit to the point were u were about to puke..and yet the volume was one 0zero

fix the problem though

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL Afghanistan,...

Post Number: 876
get a new rca cable and make sure u got the prong out of the amp if that doesnt work u might of fried your HU pre-outs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us