Subs for sale

Bronze Member
Username: Nothingis2loud

Taylorville, Illinois United states

Post Number: 35
4 13.5 inch jl audio w7s. i have a ported box for 2 or a sealed box for four. you can have them both with it.either email me at gjshaff@consolidated.net or write back on this thread. best offer

Silver Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

C Bang, Hardcore Iowa USA

Post Number: 220
set a price

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
prolly like 2500 or around there cause they only have 2500 rms on all 4 of them. they arent really even broke in yet

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 602
would u sell 1 or 2?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
im not sure maybe unless some one wants them all within the next couple of days ill keep you posted

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
someone must want them

Silver Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

C Bang, Hardcore Iowa USA

Post Number: 223
not i

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 143
im willin to buy 2, how much u want? also will they work in 10.2 cubes sealed? email me at trey4sports@aol.com or jsut write on here, thanks

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2189
I would not go any bigger than 4.5cu.ft sealed.. 10.2cu.ft sealed is just insanely too large..

Silver Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL USA

Post Number: 797
2500 for 4? there go for like 6$ brand new on ebay and like 3-4 used you have to go lower if your expecting to sell them quick otherwise you will be waiting a while..we like to shop around alot

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 146
well i mean 10.2 for both so about 5.0 each. ive already got that box made and its for 2 18" Q's. however if i can get a good deal on 2 W7' i would consider running them. also im not sure wht the voice coil configs are for the W7s will my massive audio P3000.1 feed em ok?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
well if you buy subs on ebay your cheap and you dont get the full benefits of buying from an authorized resailer. Jl saise no internet sales. which i know is what im doing but at least i have reciepts that come from an authorized retailer so if the subs should blow they will fix them. however if you get them on ebay jl does not cover them. look here for yourself. http://mobile.jlaudio.com/jlaudio_pages.php?page_id=111 oh and no they only require 2.3 cubes and you can find the exact dimensions also on the jl website. my subs still have 3 years on the warranty.

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2578
okay...
wut ur sayin is were cheap b/c we cant afford 2500 dollars for subs and we should buy retail values for subs ???
is tht wut ur sayin b/c tht is total bullsh*t
i hope u realize ur gettin ur assh*le ripped wen u buy from a dealer.....
and were cheap b/c we dont have money huh is tht it?
were cheap b/c were 17 yrs old and have to work in a dead end minimum wage job so we can buy from a dealer?
wow tht is a load of sh*t and i cant beleive u would say tht
honestly thier are about 30 subs tht are better then the w7 for the price
ur the one gettin ripped off wen u buy from a dealer its not about havin money and spendin it its about being a conservative buyer and a smart buyer not sum impulsive buyer like u willing to spend 3 grand on four subs wen i can build a system with one sub tht is louder ur an idiot to even buy those from a dealer and call ppl cheap for not being able to afford ur subs..
ur an assh*le is is rich

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2579
correction
ur an assh*le WHO is rich
also i forgot a bunch of punctuation for u grammer freaks

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1823
i like reading drivings posts.
they cut right to the chase and hold nothing back.
and every sentence, is like a new paragraph, each has his own line.

very easy to read actually

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
well if you got a bad job thats on you and you should be studying your books over break so you can get a better job in order to afford to shop at a dealer who has the knowledge to provide you with quality help and warranties instead of a website that sell knockoffs and makes monety off of you with no warranties. and if you dont like to work ask santa and maybe hell leave you a couple of good subs under the tree. by the way you think im that much older than you. i mean after all i am arguing and grownups dont do that

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2582
lets put it this way buddy
i dont have a minimum wage job i have a job tht pays me very well 10+ an hour and i work my @$$ off..but u think dealers are knowledgable then the joke is on u..i have NEVER NEVER NEVER met a dealer tht wanted the best BEST for me..oh no no they are not in the philosophy tht the customer is always right...im sure many ppl can agree with me, actually al the dealers ive met are complete retards and dont say im shopping at the wrong places... and wen u go into a shop wut do they do?oh yea u tell them i want this sub but for sum reason they say i have a BETTER sub in mind for u but havent u noticed tht all the BETTER subs cost MORE then the sub u want..dealers can give a damn about u and ur car or wut u want, do u no wut dealers want they want a quick buck off sum sap buying thier subs...
and knockoffs????
really wut website u shop at and if ur stupid enough not to tell then ur an idiot... also if they DO sell u the knockoff and thier tellin u its another sub u can SUE them buddy for false advertising..
its not hard to figure sumthing out wen u put two and two together
let me ask u sumthing
do u honestly want to spend 3 grand on equipment thts not worth it??
thts like robbing a convieniant store at gun point for a bubble gum..ITS STUPID
thiers no point in wasting ur money
also why would i be scared to buy sumthing without warrenty???
hmmmmm
im not gunna blow it I no enough about car audio to realize wut a sub can handle and wut it cant handle..do u no why they have warrenty??its for stupid ppl tht have no clue about car audio and want thier sub to be loud so they crank up the gain and the volume with out realizing they are sending a clipped signal to thier sub
as for santa cluas hahahaha
tht was cute i forgot we were still five i spend more money on my parents and siblings then my parents spend on me...last time i herd it was the season of giving not the season of hoarding ur parents money for sh*t u want
as for gettin a better job....hmmm wow is it tht easy to walk into a 50k annual salary job and get one???cuz last time i checked u need a degree..do i go to college?no b/c im still in HS so finding a better job is hard
its easy to say something but its harder then it sounds like me sayin.hey im gunna go build a rocket, sure i want to build a rocket but no i cant. so gettin a better job isnt as easy as u make it seem..

and FYI no one on this forum is gunna spend 4 grand on 4 subs tht arent worth it
just a heads up ur better just sellin it to sum idiot who knows nothing about car audio and thinks a subwoofer run off of a headunit....

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2583
guys please read tht lol took me a long as time to write

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2584
"and FYI no one on this forum is gunna spend 4 grand on 4 subs tht arent worth it "
correction:
and FYI no one on this forum is gunna spend 2500 grand on 4 subs tht arent worth it

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 3412
and whoever buys the subs, would have to send them back to you to get them warrantied, the warranty is not transferable, and before i spent 1000 on JL I would buy the Critical Mass UL Subs.

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

LaGrange, NC US oF A

Post Number: 371
the JL warranty only works with the first buyer....unless you sold them to somebody in the same town as the dealer you bought them from.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
i dont want 4 grand i only want around the 2 figure and that is worth it. the dealer in my town also had told me that i didnt need 6 dd9918 s he said i would only need 5 dd9515 which are extremely cheaper seing that you may or may not have one so i do believe that you shop at the wrong shops and $10 an hour = 14,400 after taxes which is below poverty so kudos to you

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2589
lol let me qoute myself:
"dont have a minimum wage job i have a job tht pays me very well 10+ an hour and i work my @$$ off"
okay were did i say poverty??
also sumthing u dont no i pay 466.66 amonth for insurance kudos to u

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2590
and then if u didnt read my post i corrected my self and sed AND I QOUTE:
and FYI no one on this forum is gunna spend 4 grand on 4 subs tht arent worth it "
correction:
and FYI no one on this forum is gunna spend 2500 grand on 4 subs tht arent worth it

sry bro u cant find sh*t wrong with wut i say i cover my tracks to good and make a 20yr old like u look like an @$$
kudos to u

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 3413
How does 10hr =14400, 400wk for 52wks is 20800 gross, tax is not 6400

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1825
someone just gt sh-t all over...
no names tho

and drving, i read the whole post

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2592
thanks yank

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2202
wow 2500 for 4 w7's i would take a mag or a Q over w7s any day and you could get 4 of them for way less over a grand less for the Qs and like 500 for the mags

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 8236
wow Dave, a side of you I have never seen before. You just owned that dude!!!!lol

Gold Member

DD 9515f, USA

Post Number: 2593

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 3445
lol and we said 9918's because u said u wanted the best whoch they are the best. they take more power than 9500's which i have clearly explained to you under 5 krms daily 9500 above that 9900
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us