Arc Audio Flatline Subs

Username: Nathanscott

San Antonio, TX United States

Post Number: 7
Does anyone have or has heard the Flatlines by Arc Audio? If so what are your impressions? I might pick a pair up.

Post Number: 8
Bump

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1182
Yes i have @ a comp he was an sq guy..... i realy wish i had a real cd of my genre of music so i could better explain how they sound.....

his car sounded great he had 1 arc 12......

he said that he could prolly beat sum of the guys hear in spl...... LOL i dont know if by how much but thats whut he said..he did have the sub turned down he was sq.. LOL....

135-140db range i guess......

Post Number: 10
I just picked one up and replaced my 4 Foose 12's. I am very very impressed with it. Sounds better and hits harder than the 4 12's.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 3374
i was going to switch my Jls xrs out for them, I have the fd 6000 and I have to fd coax, not impressed at all with the coax, so i never hooked up the comp, how much did you get the comp for or what did they quote you. And I have them on a ARC audio 400.4 Kar series amp, not impressed either.Was selling all of it for $360 delivered.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
The components are not bad for a start...I got a good deal for them. I just have the coax for rear fill. I am really happy with the 1200.1 so far and very impressed with the Flatline. I will probably upgrade the components later.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us