I need a system with musicality,with gr8 vocals

Username: Audiocr

Post Number: 2
i am in search of a system which is highly musical,that is gr8 on vocals.good midrange,sweet sounding tweeters and good mid bass and with no bloated bass. i ve got single din, with provisions for 5 1/4 for frnt doors and 6",6.5" or 6 x 9 for rear with no subs.

i prefer a bit laid back kind of sound,heard jbl,alpine stuffs but not impressed, some of my friends told me to go for infinity and fusion(6x9 for rear). for front my frnd told me to go for either boston ss55 or infinity ref 5012,pls tell me which one is better.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 3317
listen to the memphis mclass line....

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1353
HD-52 in the front and if you want some midbass get a set of M6 midbass drivers for the rear(if depth isn't an issue)

Post Number: 3
for front doors depth is an issue.and i went to memphis m class site, but it has got aluminium tweeter wont it sound harsh and forward? my system should produce such sweet and lush sound hearing to it we should tap our feet.

and what is this hd

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 3320
memphis msq series has silk dome tweetes.

Gold Member

Concord

Post Number: 1359
CDT HD-52, depth though is about 2.8in deep. Great sounding speaker and the silk tweeters(drt-25 or drt26s) are great for awesome highs or as you put "tap your feet to". I prefer them over Memphis as nothing memphis has yet to impress me.

Post Number: 4
pls provide a link to cdt, i also heard abt DLS(sweden) lot of people told me tht it is exceptional. Also abt fusion(newzealand),bit more cheap than DLS. pls provide me sme info on DLS.DLS has got three series classic series,reference and ultimate. I read some reviews abt its classic series(690),if possible tell something abt it.

Post Number: 5
also try to provide links to reviews

Gold Member

Concord

Post Number: 1361
www.cdtaudio.com
www.alteraudiousa.com

if you ever need help with CDT just PM me.

Username: Wolverines

Post Number: 2
For what you are looking for, Boston speakers are your best bet.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us