Finally heard my 15 Q

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 315
Anyone know of a good place to get hearing aids for the future? haha, here's a review teaser

No really ill have a detailed discription later on when its broken in and have my final set up done (WITH PICS and VIDS!! lol)...then ill give a review on the 18" Q as well

So the 15...
car: nissan pathfinder (SUV)
box: 3.5 Cu Ft Box tuned @ 32Hz (sub up port back)
power: RF T10001BD @ 1578 Watts
charging: 200amp

the SQ is incredible, hits so smoothly and hard. The lows are what gets you, it takes you by suprise when a low note hits...almost scaring you... Lil Jon's throw it up...when the main bass note first hits it wants to take ur breath away. LOUD LOWS - emphasize on lows..like whoa lol. Songs such as Da Blow hit really crisp, the fast punchy bass sounds great with the consistent mind pounding lows throughout the song - my rearview mirror is useless now lol. The Excursion is beautiful and it's accented by the moving of everything in the car.

One thing i noticed was with the low notes being so loud, the high end wasnt as impressive as the lows - however still great considering the 32 Hz tune.

A thing i want to point out about the amp is - wow... that thing is beast - you can feel the 1500+ watts, standing outside the vehicle ur clothes move.

The 200 amp alt keeps everything flowing like a champ, sitten above 14 volts consistently

Overall, I was very impressed - we'll see what i can do different with box/ sub facing with the 18" to make the Q even better.}

So thats a little teaser, i myself have only heard it for about an hour messing with it total, ill give a good one later over the 15" and then in a couple weeks ill tell you guys about thew 18" even tho its gunna be similar just louder lol

Silver Member
Username: Mvplefty12

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 340
soft... lol jk manG

If I were you I wouldn't have taken time to write that review, that was 10 minutes you could've been out riding around breaking it in! Good "teaser" non the less lol.

Thanks,
Andrew

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

18Sx, UsA USA

Post Number: 348
tune it to 27-28 hz u will feel lows :-) i might make a new box for my sx... i love lows and i love 18's and i not even throwing near as much power to it and it hits hard! i cant wait till i get my charging system and throw 1600-1800 rms on it lol ba ba ba boom!

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4365
yea, the Q 12 that i heard was in 29 hz, and the sq was very very nice!

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

Davenport, IA US

Post Number: 1842
andrizzle...how much port area are you running?

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

18 of Love Fi Audio

Post Number: 701
Sounds good Just makes me want to get my sub in worse!

And you chose an 18" huh? nice

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 319
~ 50 sq inches

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9322
nice review.:-)

one of the best i have read on this site.:-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us