Need help with this system im about to get

Username: Bigpapii

Post Number: 4
hey im ordering a
MTX T9512 sub woofer with a KICKER ZX750.1
is this a nice setup? i heard the mtx will get loud like the W7 is this true? and would the kicker push it? any info would be appreciated thanks.. and if any one knows where i can get a nice box for it and the right kind of box i would like to know that to thanks

if this is by any chance in the wrong section of the forum im sorry i thought this would be the best place to post

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7488
it might get loud as the w7 in a decent install but won't sound as good imo.

if you are looking for something that will beat a w7 there are other options.

fi audio Q
si mag
treo ssi
re sx

Post Number: 5
how about the quality tho? im not looking to go deaf lol but i just want something that is decent and not a cheap set up. Something that will get loud and sound good...

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7500
the subs i mentioned above sound cleaner and louder than a w7 imo. maybe others might think differently but the w7s don't sound that good to me. now if you are talking about the sq of the w6 then thats a different story. trust me get any one of those subs i mentioned above and it will sound better than a w7.

Post Number: 6
i was looking those subs are pretty expensive right? and for the quality i ment the MTX... would it sound good? im not looking for the mtx to make me go deaf but im just looking for a decent sub that is going to be a good setup

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7504
keep looking and do some research before you go buy that sub. that mtx sub isn't cheap either. you can do much better for around the same price.

the subs i mentioned above are sql subs and not spl subs. they won't kill your ears. also they can be had for about 300 bux except for the si mag which is a little more.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 1877
my single sx 15 got louder than two jl 13w7 :-)

Post Number: 8
could you give me a couple websites i could get them from? along with some boxes thanks

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 1883
check the for sale section of this forum and you can find an SX 15" .. if you need an amp that does 1000+rms I've got one for sale..

Fi Audio
www.ficaraudio.com
Group buy on SI
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/for-sale/291981.html

Silver Member
Username: Kyle_lowe

Post Number: 140
kevin what amp is that you are selling and how much

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Post Number: 2890
he is selling his recoil.