OT- Pioneer DEH-P5800MP...

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 745
so my g/f is getting a car from her parents cuz shes comming home to go to school around here, and she wants me to put a system in for her, so im giving her a 10" cvr i got laying around, and a power acoustik 2 channel amp(temporary) and im looking at the pioneer deh-p5800mp for her h/u, my buddies brother works @ future shop so im looking to buy it from there so he can get me his discount, im almost 100% on this one weve looked at all the decks from there and this is the one she likes and that is also a good company, my one question is, is that with my panasonic deck i got my ipod hooked up through the aux input at the back, now can i do the same thing with this deck without having to buy the ipod adapter that they sell...it doesnt say on the site so i was wondering, thought someone on here might have the h/u and would be able to tell me...thanx in advance..
http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0665000F S10071354&catid=#

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 930
if that deck has rca aux in puts u can get an adapter to hook it up. its easy.

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 747
yeah thats how i got it hooked up in my truck its like a cord with rca's on one end and head phone jack on the ohter,,,thanks for the help i jsut looked alil more and found out i need some i bus cord that like 50$ from future shop to hook up the aux input on that h/u ill jsut buy that for her too...

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Stonerville, Ohio

Post Number: 2536
if you can afford it get the 580mp premier version, thats what i have in my jeep and its a nice HU, it also has a sub-out which is very nice also.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us