Jensen vm9021ts. double din brake bypass

Username: Gthirty6ptime

Post Number: 1
so these threads are all over the net about jensen parking brake bypass, but they are all for different models.

the screen i have is the double din touch screen, and i have read many different things for the different models. ive heard switches, ground the wire etc. does anyone have any real answers for this model. i would really like to watch video. i dont wanna mess up my 600 dollar investment thanks

Username: Bilu

hey so did u figure out a way to bypass the parking switch...i got the VM9021TS an i connected the parking wire (pink) to the parking break switch an it still doesnt work..ive even grounded the pink wire but still no luck..i keep gettin the blue screen ...if u have any info plz help me out..thanks..

Username: Jayce2000

Post Number: 8
The new Jensen radios have a sequence this year for the brake,just grounding the pink wire wont work this year.
EBAY auction for $19.95 I saw which is all text related with no parts needed..Works 100% of the time...

Username: Jayce2000

Post Number: 9
You cant just ground the PINK wire this year,Jensen added a sequence for the system to work..

EBAY auction for $19.95 I saw which is all text related with no parts needed..Works 100% of the time...

Username: Afflyer71

The product is awesome! I found out how to play the dvd while driving down the road! Without making some dumb switch for your E Brake. Follow these steps.

1. Load dvd.
2. Wait for dvd to play and blue screen to appear.
3. Push your E Brake in three timesto make the Blue screen go away.
4. With the main remote push stop twice and then push 1, 2, 6, 4 Then a hidden menu appears.
5. Use the joystick on the left side of the screen to go
down to Brake Override and turn it ON.
6.Then click System Setupon the main remote
TWICE to SAVE the settings.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us