My Friday

Silver Member
Username: Greeney1888

Maple Grove, MN United States

Post Number: 252
friday night i was boozin at a buddies house until his parents came home so everyone left and i decided to meet up with a buddy at wendys. when i got there i jumped in my buddies esclade until we thought of something to do when some kids from my school showed up bumping there shiit. they pulled up right next to us and turned the volume up 1 after another. the 1st kid was trying to fix his xplods ha but he thought they were pretty loud then the next dude turns up his rockford 12 and then the next kid with his type-r. i sat there listening to there subs for about 5 minutes watching them looking in there trunks and thinkin there so tight. long story short, i got sick of it, went to my piece of schit 94 rusted buick and decided to jack up the RE SX wanger. they then decided to shut there cars off for some reason?.

not hating on there stuff, except the xplods.
also not saying i have the best stuff either.
but something needed to be done

Gold Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 1125
as Austin Powers would say "Yah,baby...groovy!!"...lol wtg

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 1032
I'm going to do that in the future for sure!!! I'm just going to look at them, bob my head, and then smile and BAM! Drop them a nice bass so they make their system stfu.

Silver Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 251
haha i bet the type r guy thought he was the sh!t

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

OG eCoustics Member

Post Number: 8838
pwnag3.....

it feels good doesn't it? :-)

Silver Member
Username: Johammbass

IRL

Post Number: 653
They got Upload

Silver Member

IRL

Post Number: 654
Man I miss Wendys, damn it:-(

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7261
stay away from fast food.

looks like you had fun greeney.

Gold Member
Username: B101

DD, RE, FI, TREO, KICKERUSA

Post Number: 3954
see this is another reason I miss my system... lol
I remember shuting everyone down, suvs, would turn their systems off! lol
got to love it!

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7263
once this guy was braggin his 2 12w7s in his car so i told him to sit in my car. he couldn't take it for more than 5 seconds. the looks on their faces are priceless.

Bronze Member
Username: Moondogg1212

Post Number: 63
kinda the same situation here. my senior year a bunch of my friends would all park next to each other and just talk before we had to go in for classes. and everyday a kid would pull up in his jeep "bumpin" not really . but anyway he would park next to all of us with his beats going, i dont know if he thought that we were all impressed or what but one day i waited for him to turn it down then i turned mine up a bit and he got out was like that aint nothing so i turned it up a little more. and told me what he had 3 12" xploders and a xploding 1200 watt amp lol. and then i told him to get in my car and i turned it up a little for him. and he was like wow thats a lot louder than mine. and he got pissed cuz all i had was 2 12" TYPE Rs and 2 300 watt monoblocks. in a little a$s 93 saturn sc2. he got back in his jeep then parked somewhere else from then on. i had to laugh at him. just thought that i would share that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3956
Looks on their faces are VERY PRICELESS!!!

I had a guy switch modes in like 2 secs!!! he said man turn that shhh OFFF! this was in my car.... now he has the fever and just bought my boi box with 4 15s....

Chad, Ronnie sold the box... :-(
next year we are comming ALL NEW!!

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7264
nice man. damn can't wait to hear what you and ronnie is going to be running next.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9860
even when i had my Rs & i let ppl sit in my wagon - regular comments range from :

1 - how can u take that amount of loud music
2 - man i'm feeling it all inside my chest & stomach & body(heard that from ppl OUTside of ride too !)
3 - omg my head hurts !
4 - man u should enter comps with this thing
5 - ur gonna get deaf !

but really i dont play it that hard 4 daily driving but only 2 demo 2 ppl briefly .

Gold Member

Post Number: 3958
agreed Rovin, I get all of those!! :-) Ive had girls start crying b4 in the backseat, that was with my trunk setup!! everyone stops and looks like there goes that car.... LOL
or hear / feel me b4 I even appear from a side street... :-O
kids run outside, kids run inside... parents snatchin up young ones... Ive seen it all... lol

on the interstate doin 70 mph people given me MEAN LOOKS!!

windows beein rolled up middle of summer 4 cars ahead of me!! all folks runing the red lights to escape.. he basically got into the middle of the intersection like the bass just pushed him up!!

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7265
i was at my friends house bumping my sh!t once. his neighbor came out and asked me politely to turn it down cause i was vibrating his television and the thing was slowly moving toward the end of the table.

beat that guys. lol. that was with my single re sx 18 btw.

Gold Member
Username: Troy81

Tavernier, Fl Us

Post Number: 1364
i was about 200 yards away from the closest cop, i was in my front yard he was in his house, he got in his car and came and told me to turn it down, i was shaking his windows in his house, and there were woods blocking his house... 2 memphis m3's with 1300 rms

Silver Member

IRL

Post Number: 663
:-) Yeah and there go the stories:-)
By the time we are done with this thread there is gonna be guys talking about how one dude's system was so loud that it registered a fecking 6.2 on Richter scale by a feckin seismic activity monitoring station somewhere in California:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Moondogg1212

Post Number: 71
eyah i know a kid taht did that with one 10" xplod.ROTFFLMAO. just kiding.

Silver Member
Username: Caraudio

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 763
Id pull up to some friends theyd be playing their 1 Kicker CVR ona sony explode amp and their sony decks, Pioneer subs or their JBL subs.. id roll up in my civic park next to the sunfire... toyota corollas and just start playing my shiz n deyd be like yoo ur fkin rear windows fkinn SHAKKINGGGG m like oh ya rite id turn it down wen i open 2 my doors it sounds as loud as loud as theirs together.. then they like what you have id be like just 1 kicker na 800rms amp.. loll theyd b elike no way thats like 3 subs n shiz m like naa n dey all have fkin 2 12s nall dat shiz their jaws drop they all want me to buy them one off ebay i said nop :-) The thought of 1 sub is mind boggling but i also spend 600 dollars on it tho but its quality over quanity :-)

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9862
i hear u man ^^

look on ppl's face when u tell them or they see just 1 sub - this is what i am after now , im tired of 2 sub setups

im going after the mouth open /jaw drop effect .......

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7270
i am just going for 150db.

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 2037
Come on keep up with all the stories, very VERY entertaining cuz im bored!!

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

KY More Wang Th...

Post Number: 2927
greeny man...wtf ur never on anymore...
start getting on more often.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1922
with my one 12 assassin sealed and a pg x400.1 iv had so many people sit in my car and be like damn what you got 2 12s or 15s?

maybe they are jsut easy to impress.

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 3850
This past saturday at my lil test-n-tune, I ran 3 people out of my truck :-)

Well, the said they wanted to hear it...so i gave em alil 149dB+ burp @48hz. hehehe

I wish i would have got it on video...it was pricless :-)

The first guy didnt event get it all that bad...i had a port plugged for him, didnt realize it until he was out of the truck...lol. He only got ~146-47dB and his expression was better than any of the others...lmao.

All of those guys were used to their daily systems w/ like 2 CVR 12's and such...they had no idea what loud(ish) was. (loud-ish because i'm not loud yet )
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us