Subs louder than two 15" L7's

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 996
A guy at my work said he can get two L7 15's for 250 a piece. I told him I might be able to find it for lower, but I wasn't able so far, unless someone knows a site that does? Thats including shipping.

But on to the main thing, I told him also that I can find him subwoofers that are better, and louder. So why don't you guys throw me some subwoofers because I'm unsure what subwoofer can compare to a L7 in loudness. Since I haven't heard both and all that. I think 500 is his budget, warranty is a plus.

I think I gave all the information needed to ask for your help, I'll be sleeping all day since I work graveyard and I'll be back on at 6:30PM tomarrow Pacific time. Thanks guys. Oh yeah, I'm almost gold =). Horray for me, meh..

Silver Member

Post Number: 997
btw, he wants 2 15's.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3395
1 BTL fully loaded with 6000w rms

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... \blink, red,...

Post Number: 2909
tell him to use a single havoc with round 2k-2.5k watts

Silver Member
Username: Livin_loud

Ny

Post Number: 467
Hey, if he wants to stick with those L7's and he doesn't mind them a little used... let me know lol

Gold Member
Username: B101

DD, RE, FI, TREO, KICKERUSA

Post Number: 3920
2 15" SSXs will get louder with enuff power...

its really hard to compare to a L7, cause those subs do move alot of air beein a square...

I dont think 1 BTL fully loaded with 6krms will outpower 2 L7s with 6krms totall... lol
2 BTLs will be better! :-)

Hifonics also has some square subs also.... look into those..

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

HD3, Www.Audioque... United States

Post Number: 2519
2 Audioque 15 inch HD3s

Silver Member

Post Number: 999
His budget was 250 per woofer. Can you think of anything at 250 per woofer that can out do a L715 in loudness? I was thinking about a FI Q, but I'm not sure.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10243
no subs in that budget will be louder...with the same amount of power...period...

Silver Member

Post Number: 1000
Yeah thats what I thought. Well I guess its L7 for him then. Thanks for the input.

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 137
Loud as in bass you can feel, or loud as bass that sounds like a giant tweeter? SQ OR SPL?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1003
spl, and I had a feeling inside that at 250 per woofer for a 15" L7, you can't find anything really that can get louder. And if you did, you would have to pay a lot more to be louder and more clean. I'll check with the guy to see if he wants some sound quality or if he just wants to be loud, if he wants some sound quality I'll recommend him the fiQ. But he was interested in the L7 thats why I said spl so I was trying to look for something that can be as loud and clean or just louder at around the same price range.

Silver Member
Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 448
they are cheap and loud as hell
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us