Ct

Post Number: 7315
whats Phil's contact info?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 6846
http://www.woodlawncabinetry.com/

his phone number is on his site and this is his email.

woodlawn.cabinetry@verizon.net

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 7318
thanks bro

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 853
Chad, got lazy and didn't go to LA today. Today is Tuesday. Uhhh. Alternator does come in today as well as some other stuff. Hit me up about what time that store opens up and and what not. If 8, I'll leave at 7, get there and such. and Go get my car lowered at 10 same day and alternator installed. Tomarrow that is. Today I feel as if I'm caught up in a lot of stuff. Like schoolwork :\.

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 6886
that store opens around 9:30 or 10:00 am. its kinda hard for me to get time in the morning. anyways you got my number so give me a call and i will see what i can do.

Silver Member

Post Number: 854
Yeah I'll give you a call. Other thing is, I got my control arm bushings in, so I'm going to west covina tomarrow to get my car lowered. Hopefully my alternator comes in today, it should, and I'll go get that installed also. What time does the store close? I might go there after I get my car lowered instead so yeah.

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 6889
they close at around 5-5:30 pm.

Silver Member

Post Number: 855
Yeah, cool. I'll see whats up. hopefully I can get my car done before 4. Since I'm going to help my mechanic install my onw equipment, I just want it to get done faster!!!!!!

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 6892
yeah that sounds cool. so will you have everything installed before the comp? lol. jp man.

Silver Member

Post Number: 856
My alternator came in awhile ago, have to go buy a new timing belt also. Hopefully I'll have everything installed before the comp. Components also....yeah..Shouldn't be that hard to run power wire, rcas, new remote wire. The only thing thats a pain in the azz is running speaker wires for my comps.

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 6898
awesome berny. may the force be with you.

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 723
I had posted here but it dissapeared...lol,oh well.I was saying that CHAD is a hoe and should get on AIM today and for you berny...install the Alt yourself :-) It's not that hard unless you're unlucky like me...I had to mod the case of my alt to get it to fit in my vehicle which sucked,what a pain in the azz but I still did it and it's done :-)I'm pretty sure you can do your own alternator install though.

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 6903
i am still at work so i can't get on aim right now. when i get home today i have to start deadening my trunk lid. the comp is coming up and i need as much advantage as possible. i bought 60 sq ft of edead so hopefully that will do some good.

friday and saturday, i plan on deadening the roof of my car. there is another word for saying roof of my car but i forgot. what is it?

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 6905
its called headliner. i got it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 858
Man, I was typing all this stuff and it didn't go through, make it shorter now. Mechanic install bc he's also doing my timing belt. I don't want to mess up anything, and hes doign my suspension. I'm limited to time. I barely have the right tools. Tools = money. Also he's a cool guy and hooks me up a fair price.

Silver Member

Post Number: 859
Also Chad, I should be done way before 3 or even 4. Thats if everything goes smoothly as planned. I need the address to your work or to the audio shop so I know where to go. Unless you want to meet me up somewhere? I could be at woofersetc. Just tell me sup.

Silver Member

Post Number: 861
My bad Chad. I got to the shop around 11, and the Mechanic finished around 12 at midnight doing everything. Springs, spindles, all that good stuff. I don't know when I'll be able to make it to LA, I'll try my best sometime soon. Not today though, I've been up for 24hrs already and I'm at work. HIt you up laters.......pease.

Silver Member

Post Number: 863
bump

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 6948
cool. if you can make it saturday its cool too. maybe i can help you with the install.

Silver Member

Post Number: 864
I'll let you know either if its going to be friday or saturday. I wanted to go yesterday because I was near LA, but it took long so thats not going to happen.

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 6955
sounds good berny.

i burned a cd with bunch of test tones and i must say the 43hz plays the loudest. i think ima use 43hz test tone for the db drag and a song called "show stopper" for bass race.

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 737
How's the car rollin berny?Chad you need to stick with one system PER CAR :-) You should get another car to make into your SPL mobile.Sounds like a good idea?Think of a CRX or a Civic hatch :-)

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 6974
yeah. after this comp i am most likely gonna do a sq system and stick with it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 870
I was going to go today, but my tires are rubbing real bad since the car is so low. I have to take it to the shop tomarrow and have him cut a piece off the fenders. Does the audio shop open saturdays? Man, I'm going to have to install everything when I get off work. Its going to be a pain. I'm sacraficing sleep over my system. BTW did you get those stickers made? Whats the update on those =).

Gold Member

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 7007
not yet on the stickers. i am gonna do that next weekend. have patience my friend.

its cool. hopefully you get everything done by then.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us