Problem with IPOD on VM9511TS

Username: Mjordan481

Post Number: 1
Just installed 9511TS and working fine. Problem is when I attach Ipod and push to play an album, the 9511 will show and play the songs, but not in the correct order they are on the ipod. If I reset the media module, will this correct the problem?

Bronze Member
Username: Psychedelic_feta

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 24
Maurice, from what I gather, no...

It's just something that Jensen must have overlooked...the only thing in order is the albums and artists it seems.

Really a stupid little design flaw...

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 295
The only thing you may want to check is that the track numbers are correct in iTunes. Sometimes when imoporting, the id3 tag doesn't grab track numbers and that can cause out of order play. In iTunes right click on one track in the album and click "get info" and check to see if the track number is correct on the right hand side of the info box. Also make sure to fill in the "of" box with the total number of tracks on the album.

It probably is a Jensen issue, especially if none of your albums play in the right order, but it's worth taking a look at just in case.

Post Number: 3
The track numbers, etc. are correct in iTunes, because when I listen and see the songs on the ipod, everything is in order and play in order. It's only when I hook it up to the Jensen unit, that everything is out of order. I called Jensen support 3 days ago, explained everything and they promised to get back in contact with me. So far, they have not done so. I think it is a Jensen problem. Sure would like to get it fix.

Bronze Member
Username: Psychedelic_feta

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 31
Darek and Maurice....

Jensen support can kiss my a**....they are terrible.

And as for the problem, I know it may be a pain but really, it's not the end of the world : )

Username: Lord_auric

Post Number: 1
Seems to be an issue with the deck but if you enter a playlist/album before connecting it will be in the right order. We found that out at work with trial and error.

Post Number: 5
Thanks Adrian. I tried it and it works. Most of the time, I don't care if the play list or albums play out of order, but there are some lists and albums that should play in the right order. I called Jensen about this about 4 weeks ago and they promised to call me back. Have not heard anything from them. I agree that the problem seems to be with the deck (or media center).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us