Username: Rvlacos

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 335
so what ur sayin is im stupid huh?

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 478
they made that making fun of what Kerry said about, the troops intelligence level

Silver Member
Username: Naledge503

Currently residing in ..., Oregon USA

Post Number: 470
that pic is great. i seen that on break.
Richard, John Kerry said that people who don't study hard and do their homework would likely "get stuck in Iraq."

Silver Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 336
what did kerry say about the iq of troops?

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 273
we are stuck in iraq f^ck bush

Silver Member

DD 3512 United States

Post Number: 337
thats phuked up. i graduated a year early in the top ten of my class with honors, thank you and i can post my transcript to prove it. and also wasnt he in the navy? i joined the army for for discipline, experience, and college. that ashole

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4026
lol. john kerry, what a loser.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9766
"i joined the army for for discipline, experience, and college."

^^^NO scholarship?? and Discipline, ur not discipline already???..Experience, in what???

No offense, but if u where smart u should go to college try and become some kind of officer or special tech or something. and not have to go over there..Im sorry but im not dying for oil..

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1151
That Kerry statement was taking out of contax.
The meaning was that if you were dumb, like Bush, you would wind up in Iraq, meaning bush is an Idiot for getting us involved over there. Kerry also Apoligized to anyone that was offended. His "joke" was aimed at the president, not the military.
And Im not defending him, just cause im from MA,
but the media only convays half the truth. BBC news does a totally different point of view to the same story on US news. Who do YOU belive is the question.

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 844
no no no no no....he did not say anything about Bush at the time. And Bush is not uneducated. He went to college and is probably smarter than Kerry. Also, do you realize Kerry shouldn't be talking about the troops anyway.... he spent 6 months in Vietnam, then came back to the US and joined a communistic type anti-war group.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4031
i would take bush over kerry any day. i think it was the right thing to go to war. when someone steps foot into OUR country, and kills thousands of inocent people, and then take one of new reporters, and keep him hostage, and send a video of it to the U.S of them cutting off his head with a butter knife, iraq shouldnt even be a country IMO. its so messed up over there, its ridiculous. it has gotten better since we have gone down there tho, but its a country thats never gonna get better IMO :-(

Silver Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 266
Haha actually what happend was, John Kerry left out the word "us" he meant to say: people who don't study hard and do their homework would likely "get "US" stuck in Iraq."

He was refering to the president, all his advisers, and the majority in the house and senate. It was supposed to be taken in a sort of sarcastic yet meaning full way, but the idiot forgot a word. HAha, i think its funny, stupid polititians

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1154
Corect Wolfman, He did not mention Bush at the time. However, the statment was "if your dont study, you'll wind up in Iraq" But if you took that statment litaraly, then it does sound like he is ragging the troops. But most educated people will see that the statement also has other meanings.
Its like if I said "I want to join the Talaban, so I can get close to Ossam to shoot him, and the only thing that the media reports is, "breaking News: Van Man wants to join the Talaban."
Believe nothing that you read, and half of what you see.

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 847
of course if Bush had messed up on saying something like that, the Dems would be all over him.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 8219
we need an OT section. lolol

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 351
"No offense, but if u where smart u should go to college try and become some kind of officer or special tech or something. and not have to go over there..Im sorry but im not dying for oil.."

I agree with that whole statement except the dying for oil part. The army is a noble thing to join but, I would never do it. The book "All Quiet on the Western Front" comes to mind whenever someone talks to me about joining the military. Besides only certain jobs still respect the fact you were in the military. Your much better going off to college in my opinion. What kerry said is somewhat true in my opinion but, he so shouldn't of said it haha.

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 429
Well no matter what he meant he got on and said what he did. There is a vid of it on youtube if anyone hasnt seen it. I know that he meant to say something else but when you are in politics you have got to watch what you say...

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3160
john kerry hahaha what a loser. didnt anybody notice he ALWAYS can please EVERYONE? im sorry but thats just not possible. he'd tell pro war people hes for the war and anti war people hes against it. reminds me of a little kid who just wants people to like him. you cant say he meant to say "us"... were you rehearsing it with him or something? being in iraq is a tough and confusing situation but we are helping an entire country. some people are too selfish and just want to stay in america and let the rest of the world go bad, they dont care. now i know this isnt making the world a better place. but it is making a small part and it is making our country safer. hell, you wanna say its stricky about oil.... good we need oil anyways. those countrys dont want to share so they are being asswholes. in some country you can fill up your SUV for like 3$(true, not an exageration) we pay them good money for the oil so why cant it be dispersed throughout the world?

Silver Member
Username: Kickdoor

RE SX

Post Number: 132
if anything were making everyone hate us even more than they already do when we leave iraq were getting attacked again, we cant watch them forever. george bush sr. and george bush jr were involved in wars while they were presidents they like destruction.....f^ck bush f^ck kerry damn old people ruin everything.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1649
quote{"breaking News: Van Man wants to join the Talaban." }

hahhaaa nice one

Silver Member
Username: Pike110

Post Number: 222
I voted for bush.... just because the last two elections was like looking at two bowls of sh#t and picking which one smells the best. They both suck!!!

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2836
lol i thought it was funny and im from ma hey marc did u know romney and kerry dont take pay for there positions

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 420
John Kerry is a liberal dumbass. He was in the war, but he was a pu$$y b!tch and didn't do anything. This comment just sheds like on the class of liberals and what their ideals really are. It's one thing to not agree with the war, but to not give positive input and encouragement is just not American. If you thought this comment was funny then you should be ashamed of yourself. There are a ton of people dying in Iraq and all this pathetice a$$hole can do is call them dumb. What's dumb is John Kerry still being in the public eye after getting his sh!t kicked in the last presidential election. Good luck with the rest of your career John, you're going to need it.

/rant

Silver Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 421
(I know it was a shot at the president, but the moron should have said that) But he didn't so now I'll rag him for what he sounded like.

By the way, he apology didn't happen until a HUGE ordeal was made about it. Her finally realized, "Damn, I'm fu(king retarded."
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us