DJ's Box Idea!

Silver Member
Username: Devastation101

Post Number: 194
After many emails with DJ over at Audioque, he sent me some specs on how and what my enclosure should be, here are some pics I did with a had @$$ CAD program:

Upload

UploadUpload

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 834
mines is almost the same, just bigger.

Bronze Member
Username: Djl

Post Number: 15
The box design I gave you is for two 12's. If you are going with 15's I will send you the design for the 15's. This is the basic design for SUV's. It works real good in the Ford "exploder". Works even better if you round off the port wall ends and slick up the interior of the box.Baltic birch works a little better then MDF.Double the baffle for best results.

This is pretty much the same box that placed 3rd in DBdrag finals in strett C. This same vehicle will be at USACI world finals in Kansas City this month. He will be in USACI "street beat" and also DBdrag street C. The HD unit was skipping at dbdrag finals and he couldn't get the last 2-3 clicks. That problem is fixed and he should be in the 157-158 range on the termpro legal.

He has 4 HD312's and four Memphis 4000's in his Ford "EXPOLDER" (Jeremiah Ledgerwood)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
The box design I gave you is for two 12's. If you are going with 15's I will send you the design for the 15's. This is the basic design for SUV's. It works real good in the Ford "exploder". Works even better if you round off the port wall ends and slick up the interior of the box.Baltic birch works a little better then MDF.Double the baffle for best results.

This is pretty much the same box that placed 3rd in DBdrag finals in strett C. This same vehicle will be at USACI world finals in Kansas City this month. He will be in USACI "street beat" and also DBdrag street C. The HD unit was skipping at dbdrag finals and he couldn't get the last 2-3 clicks. That problem is fixed and he should be in the 157-158 range on the termpro legal.

He has 4 HD312's and four Memphis 4000's in his Ford "EXPOLDER" (Jeremiah Ledgerwood)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
sorry about the double post

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 8275
are you kidding me?? double post pwns.....and like i would give the owner of AQ a hard time for doing it....hahaha NO:-)

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

AudioqueUSA

Post Number: 2296
Mine looks the same just bigger too. Thoes boxes are awesome.

Silver Member
Username: Devastation101

Post Number: 195
Hey DJ, I got your emails about the 15's. I sent you another one back! This is what I call customer service!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us