Fuse Distribution Blocks

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 660
Does anyone know a brand that offers 2 1/0 in and 2 1/0 out? Has to be a anl fuse holder also.

Would you guys fuse a power line after the front battery and one before the battery in the trunk? Thats what I plan to do. And I was planning on running 2 power wires and 2 grounds front and back. Then I need another one of the distribution blocks for the amps. And a separate one that uses 4awg for my hi amp. Tell me what you would do.

Primarily wondering if anyone knows a distribution block that offers 2 1/0 in and 2 1/0 out. Willing to pay about 30-40 each. Thanks for the help.

Username: Qbenjamin

Florida

Post Number: 2
you would save a lot of money by using 1 anl fuse holder about 150w-200w with a circuit breaker in the front. Also 1 set of power and ground wire per amplifier/battery

Silver Member
Username: Mr_kebo

Albertville, Al USA

Post Number: 718
Yea i had that same question i guess i could just do 2 runs of 0ga power and ground from my front battery to my back battery. then from there just run seperate ground and power wires to all 3 amps.

Username: Qbenjamin

Florida

Post Number: 8
Rockford Fosgate has some like that, also be careful that you don't get a cheap fuse holder, they will cause electrical fires (Trust Me, I have had it happen to me and it's embarrassing).

Bronze Member
Username: James3146

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 28
This is what I use.Upload

Bronze Member
Username: James3146

Portland, OR USA

Post Number: 29
This is what I use.
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »