OT - I love...

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 457
senoir skip day.
went for one period to turn my sh!t in for early decision for college, and left.
im going to sleep :-)

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 1117
i hated it cuz there was nothing to do.....there was no sense of uniformity when i was at school.....

n i skipped when they had the senior trip.....i shoulda went

Silver Member

VA USA

Post Number: 458
thats why u get the whole senoir class to skip and just hang with your boys and of course the girls all day. thats what im about to go do.

Silver Member

VA USA

Post Number: 459
killerz, i see ur from fredericksburg, thats tight man im just a lil north in prince william county, manassas?
u heard of there?

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 3079
....lamp

haha. my senior skip day is right after prom so i got a long way to go til then lol.

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

IL US

Post Number: 260
ur havin ur senior skip day already? damn man.. by the way if u think senior skip day is awesome make sure u throw a senior party.. greatest night of my life (sighs and reminisces...)

Silver Member

VA USA

Post Number: 460
my school, senoir skip day is every friday that ends with your graduating year (07) so every 7th 17 or 27 day on a friday, you simply take off, it comes pretty much once every 3-4 months.
yea im pretty sure our senior party will be insane, beach week is gonna be tight as well.

Silver Member

VA USA

Post Number: 463
next senior skip day = friday nov 17

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 361
lol, im on fall break right now...its sooo boring, all ive done for the past 2 days is sit at the computer...readin threads

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7698
we had a day when we set up a slip'n'slide down a hill bewteen 2 of the main buildings and we showed up at like 8 in the morning(50 degrees out, cold for FL. lol) and coated ourselves with Dawn Soap and had a line about 30 people long going down it. lol

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 432
you guys looking foawrd to skip day are going to have a hard time in college when you dont evenhave to go ifyou dont want to. I would know im in it lol

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7717
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i completely agree with you on that one, but a LOT of teachers have an attendance policy here, like if you miss more than 3 classes, your final grade drops 10 points, or if you miss more than 3 classes, you are dropped from the course. :-(

Silver Member

VA USA

Post Number: 475
yea college may be difficult, thats why im gonna schedule afternoon classes, or atleast as many i i can

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7723
i have seen so many people fail classes b/c they didn't go but maybe once every few weeks b/c they didn't "feel like it" what a waste of time...

Silver Member

VA USA

Post Number: 476
yea pretty much, why waste a couple grand to go to college and actually not go to class, thats g_y. i can understand taking a day off here and there but dont just not go all the time.

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7730
people do it all the time man....completely blows my mind....you don't get the benefit of learning by only passing the tests...guaranteed you won't remember that stuff in 2 weeks. lol

Silver Member

VA USA

Post Number: 477
yea i know people do, their dumba$$s, id be happy to take the couple grand they waste and use for something useful since its obvious that their edu is useful for them

Silver Member

VA USA

Post Number: 479
never bumps for me

Silver Member

VA USA

Post Number: 481
WTF, it still didnt bump

Silver Member
Username: Dmm2005

Warrenton/Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Post Number: 107
yea i go to school and i think its mostly the rich spoiled as$ kids who dont go to classes and just try to show up for tests and dont care if they fail...somebody that has true ambitions will work hard to succeed at school and make that money to put into stereo systems lol

Silver Member
Username: Cavsmaxima

New York United States

Post Number: 435
Yeah my school dont care much about attendance but the teachers notice when your not there, i go to all classes just to get on there good side, and then do some reading. Thats all it really takes not too hard just gotta go and hope i make some money after college lol. Really i just plan on winning the lotto but i gotta start playing first
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us