Refurbished Pioneer P860MP?

Username: Leonardotmnt

Post Number: 1
Would it be worth risking a factory refurbished P860MP off of ebay? I've never really been sure what to think about refurbished electronics and it's very hard to find new so what do you guys think? I was looking at the Pioneer P680MP and the Kenwood Echelon KDC-x790 before the 860 but from what I've read here and other places the 860 might be worth the extra money. So if you guys could give me opinions on if refurbished is ok I'd really appreciate it. This is my first post on the ecoustics forums btw :-)

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 1101
Factory referbs are fine. Some are sent backbecause the person didnt know how to install it. store demo models, old stock that didnt sell, Kenwood factory benches each one so you know it works. Also if you buy from a dealer that is authorized to sell kenwood referbs, then the warrantie is still valid. Usually for only half the normal time. But they can be a good option for newish stuff at a discount price.

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 695
I got a p860mp off of ebay for 214shipped. good deal IMO. I would go for it, and if they have the squaretrade warranty that you can purchase, go for it. I have had mines for about 3 weeks now and it works great. Usually "from what I heard" about the 860mp that breaks down is the motorized face and its contacts. Take care of it and you won't have to worry about it nah means.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us