Kevin P

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 993
hey man im to lazy to log onto aim but this guy on ca.com did a test a 15sx vs 15havoc. on an autotek 3000.1 @1ohm and gave the sx up to 17-1800rms befor it got sloppy and the havoc took all 3000 and they said the havoc dropped lower and had better high extention then the sx. just thought id share this becasue im pretty sure you were trying to break 150 and just thought id throw it out there. i dont know how officail the test was i guess it was just by ear and stuff no tl but yeah...

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1982
ur to lazy to log on but ur not lazy to open internet explorer type ecoustics and type all this sh1t??? u aint lazy u juzz dont wanna talk to that dude or log on admitted man, hey man wheres the site u got alink to that test??

Silver Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 999
hahaha i was already on here and thought of it

Silver Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1000
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=186685

thats the link, like i said the testing was by ear but it was just intersting

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1987
yeah right man dont try to save yourself u cant man

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1988
do you notice that that same dude its on crack??? autotek can do near 4k haha man if it peak ill beilve it man, but rms haha, well the autoteks have same board and components as the hifonics brutus juzz diferent heat sink even were they placed the inputs and knobs are the same haha nerds, oh but the 3000 is diferent because hifonics doesnt have a brutus 3k rms so he got a way with that but yeah that autotek its probably 10 % underated if he dont got the charging system if he got it its probably exact 3k rms

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3730
lol. y does it matter..

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1989
yes cuz he aint lazy to log on aim

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 482
I can see this thread getting pretty...Upload

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 1013
the havoc results are bias seeing he owns the havoc and his friend owns the sx.. liek i said interesting results... this is something i would like to see happen but of course with a TL meter.. and box subs in the recommended box. 4.5 cubic foot tuned to 34hz is not an ideal box for that RE SX.. this is why the sub got sloppy. when powering the SX that much over RMS rating the box should go down to around 3.5 cubic feet. they had to have bottomed out that sx with that power/box lol. but anyway it would be a good battle and i wonder which would actually be better given a real test :-)

as far as you lil rob.. why do i always see one of your posts knocking on someone for some reason.. any reason... do i need to re-type the question in your language?

wtf is ur prob dude? i aint understand half shiz ur saying so i gon whip out da net ebonics book fer translation..

but you are right about the amp.. he says it was putting out 4000rms at 1ohm.. Lol .. not likely

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1993
u know wats your problem that u dont look at tread too good man, first if always see me knocking on someone go to archives and let me see man cuz i know that all people started diss in on me or my stuff or wat i say so man look again man i was juzz mezin with u man but i see u dont have a sense of humor go bite some n1pples

Gold Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 1016
.... Upload

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5997
the question is which sub is louder and better at 1500-2000wrms. the havoc has a higher power handling than the sx so i am sure it will handle 3000wrms better. i know for a fact that my re sx 18 hits low and loud without any distortion at 1700wrms.

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2003
^^^^ i got the same answer but take out the 1700 and put 2k rms in it

Gold Member

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 1021
yeah.. besides the enclosure and gain matching the amp perfectly to he h/u are the main factors.. you can't over power a sub in an enclosure too big and expect it to sound good and punchy.. it going to sound sloppy.. duh. i really wonder if the SX can handle a 3000rms burp given the proper enclosure and a gain matched amp with all the current it needs to produce that 3000rms without clipping. I bet you an SX can handle a 3000rms burp on that power.. now to not blow it you have to know what your doing. the SX are under-rated for a reason.. R expects novices to throw them in a box and clip them.. everyone has done it and most people who have system have no clue what they are doing lol but for the fortunate.. we have some serious 'wangers' .. for you chad :-)

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1008
damnit im stoned and i forgot what i was going to say.....but id like to see some real testing with those subs

Gold Member

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1009
yeah im to stoned still to remember what i was going to say but yeah id like to see some real testing with these subs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us