OT - 2 P!mp my ride episodes ........

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9223
yes i know its been discussed like a million times but i just saw 2 episodes on cable which was like - wtf

1 was with they did a old VW beetle & put some hair saloon sh!t in it & 1 UGLY front bumper - IMO it looked like poo

2 episode they did a old checvy blazer - IMO this time they done good .
Nice original paint job , 30" electric flip down monitor & a..........

6000wrms JBL amp ! WTF ! - yep that big azz amp powering 6 12s JBL subs . Ride came out quite nice overall ..........

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google, use it

Post Number: 6481
sweet......was it the newer episodes with GAS or WCC?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9224
yea i never saw these 2 b4 since i missed most of this season (which ends next wk though) - ya these r with GAS ......

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 204
yeah the new episodes are much better even i seen were they used xtant, and another episode arc audio, they even talked about ohms law i was like wtf? lol

Silver Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 577
second episode with the blazer...you forgot, or missed it, they had the 6000 watt amp....PLUS some smaller amps, for a total of 12000 watts. And I think 3 or 4 yellowtop batteries . and yeah, the bug was kinda crappy in my opinion.

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3721
i think gas sucks money ballzzz. they try to be funny, and ur just like ok?... i thought west coast customs with the ol gain of mad mike, and big dane and ish were by far the best episdes.. also, i like most of their paint jobs and stuff they did in west coast customs. but i have seen like 3 cars now on gas, that i thought was the ugliest thing in the world. there was one they painted white with like these ddifferent color spots, lol

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 1300
i liked the ones with wcc more then gas.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us