Only 100 db;s

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Post Number: 256
like i was watchin pimp ride 2nite.. i was bored. and it was the epidsode were they put the jack hammer in the buick. with like 6k watts. shouldnt it meter out above 100db's. thats wat the digital meter showed in the car. when they showed it on the tv. idk. i got to thinkin about it... sounded funny to me. i could hit 100 with a single ten

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3724
if i remember right, it was like 120 he hit

lol, no 100 dbs is like a person yelling.

and the truth is, no one knows wha that car hit, because that db meter they were usin, cut off @ 120 db's i think

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 9285
u do relize that it was not in its recommended box...

I bet if you built a box for it..it would be louder then almost any single sub setup there is..

Silver Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Post Number: 257
oh yeah i figured that.. im not really with it right now guys. i took two percucet's 525mg each. for my shoulder (had surugry yesterday) and i saw taht. and i was like wwhhhaaat.. 100db's thats fucked up.. but yeah i bet it would be waaay louder. i saw it about 12. so the meds are wearin off now.. lol... i wouldnt want one tho. i could go and buy two 15 xxx's and still be way louder. and look better too... well thanks for clearing that up for me.. lol... peace out

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1978
ur right bass man the db meter that they used cut off at 125 db to be coorect, pluz they place the micropohone in the down part of the dash

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 3725
lol. peaCe Boi

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 2600
actualy guys it cuts off at 130 lol

but wasent there some installer doing a ligit install with a jh

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

RE AUDIO

Post Number: 526
yeah it was 130 there was a guy on another forum doing a ligit install with a recomended box but i dont know what happened lol

Silver Member
Username: Justblaze

St.Louis, MO USA

Post Number: 150
wouldnt 130 dB be petty loud for a sub playing free air? persoanlly id be kinda pissed if they ruined all my passenger space for a jackhammer that only does 130 when you could get the same results from a proper set up in the trunk.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us