Mb quart sub

Username: Bluepopcicle

Post Number: 1
hey there,
i'm pretty new to the car audio scene and am working on my frist system setup. i have bought 4 polk db650's and have a sony head unit. i have a line on a 12inch mb quart sub in a box for 50 bucks. i'm gonna end up getting that sub just because its cheap, already together and just easier. i was curious at how good of quality that sub is and what amp i should get to power it. i'm on a pretty tight buget. so a decent sub amp that is no more then $200. thanks

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 495
MB Quart makes pretty nice equipment. You'll need to tell more about the sub, a model number is required to know the wattage range.

Post Number: 2
i'm not postitive what the model number is, but would have to guess that its DWG 304 since thats the only 12inch sub i see on mb quart website..

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 504
That's this years current model, is it this years model? If not you'll need the model number. I assumed for $50 bucks you weren't getting a brand new (2006) MB Quart sub.

Post Number: 3
i'm not positive, but lets say that yes it is this years model. what would be a decent enough amp to push that sub
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us