Audiobahn A8000T and A8000V

Bronze Member
Username: Paogr

AthensGreece

Post Number: 37
1)Do they have any differencies? Why the "V" is more expensive?

2)Is there anyone that has the optional ABR100T Remote Mount BASS BOOST CONTROL with clipping indicator?

The clipping indicator really works?

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

MN

Post Number: 1318
The A8000V is just the newer model of the same amp. Other than that I think they are pretty much the same. You are still getting audiobahn quality mind you...

Don't knwo about the bass boost knob, but why would you want one anyway? Bass boost is rediculous in my opionion, it just makes your bass peaky and has a MUCH better chance of clipping the amp. Why use it?

Bronze Member
Username: Paogr

AthensGreece

Post Number: 38
I don't want the BB control. I just asking for the clipping indicator that there is on it, if it works good.

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 2344
get the cheapest one... they're the same

Bronze Member
Username: Clouduz

Post Number: 91
sorry to hijack your thread, but i just got one off ebay, untested (yes i knew i was taking a chance) well i hooked it up, it lights up and everything but it stays in protection mode, and ideas what might be wrong? oh it's the A8000T. I didn't try to hook up both my subs, only one 4ohm sub, didn't work so i just gave up for tonight will try again tomorrow. Don't know if this info is important but i noticed the high level imput looks burned. :-( PLEASE HELP GUYS

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 643
the only diff is that the "v" has a built in volt meter...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us