Hu close to ECLIPSE CD7000

Silver Member
Username: Hnic_men

Post Number: 124
hey guys i need help choosing a good budget hu, im planning on putting 2 12"kicker 2ohms cvr's 400wattrms each with a hifonics amp wire at 2ohms 900wattrms, i have a mazda millenia so the trunk is enclose, i would like to know what type of box is reconmened here, i wanna match the interior speaker with the power of the hu, my car can take 2 5x7, 6.5, or 5.25 in the doors and 2 6x9 at the rare, do i need a amp for my interior speakers or can the hu give enuff power. i would also like the hu to have aux in for my ipod.

Silver Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 899
idk know about the 7000 but i have a cd4000 and i love it, also if all you want is a HU many a lower line because you gettin up there in price with the 7000, pioneer has some good HU's just ask around

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 4785
It's a good head unit, but the design looks like something Pyle or Legacy would do, a ripoff of the Pioneer design. I wasn't impressed with that.

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1243
there is no point matching speakers to the HU cause no HU can match the speakers. The HU only does 18rms at most. The Pioneer 880prs is a good HU comparable to the 7000. Honestly i'd go for the 5000 player since it has better sound processing pieces.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us