DEH-P960MP for sale

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 432
Pioneer Premier DEH-P960MP for sale, I'd like 200 shipped. It works 100% and the warranty is intact through Premier for *1 year 11 months and 2 1/2 more weeks* (pretty much 2 years)

Just got it and already wanting to trade up for something else.

I can only take money orders. I prefer them to be sent with tracking. I don't have paypal and don't have the bank account to sign up for it, I wouldn't want to anyways lol.

Anyways, it's for sale locally too so if someone wants it let me know a.s.a.p! :-)

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 207
ME FISRT!!!!!

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 433
my freakin gosh lmfao that was quick

you want it? :-) PM with a contact number.. or email

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 209
PM'd you, yeah man you know I wanted that thing. Nothing wrong with it right? No scratches or anything?

Gold Member
Username: Stnorris

IA US

Post Number: 1370
WOW that is an AWESOME DEAL.

If i didnt have a good hu, i would be sending the payment right now lol

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 434
It has one TINY mark above a button.. it was there when I got it from Ultimate Electronics... don't know why but it isn't noticable :-)

It works perfect :-)

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 210
Yeah cool, send the info on your address so I can send the payment hopefully by tomarrow. But most likely if its a deal b/t me and you then tomarrow it is. I plan on getting a A/V to put above it. Most likely a pioneer as well.

Silver Member
Username: Tweeker

Post Number: 475
fastest sale on ecosutics ever sold in 10 min lol

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 211
HAHA, I was waiting for him for awhile to sell that thing anyways, and he gave chauncey dibbs over me so I didn't want something like that to happen again.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 435
I haven't heard back from Chauncey, he asked when he could call me I told him when and he never called :\ I thought for sure he was going to buy it...

anyways, I emailed you and I'm waiting on the email back so I know you got it :-) then I'll send the address

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 8968
dude i want it......

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 438
Check your email... it'll be from a yahoo.com address.

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 212
alright, I just checked my email and I'll have to go check it again now.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 439
Ultimate has 2 more coming back from DTA in 3 weeks, they'll sell for the same price and I'll be buying them both.. chauncey call dibbs on one? I already have money down to hold both units so I know they'll be mine to sell :-)

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 213
bernymackattack@yahoo.com

Thats my email, I didn't get your email so yeah. I probaly mis spelled it when I sent it to you on PM.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 440
look for babyboy6540@yahoo.com (add me to the safelist if you can) in about 2 mins..

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 214
tell me how you want the payment. Regular money order in a envelop or Postal service money order? So yeah.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 442
I emailed you.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5537
awesome hu. i am using that hu right now and it has one of the best sq i've heard. it even comes with a mic so it can set the eq automatically.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 445
If anybody wants to claim the last remaining unit (there were 3, mine and 2 others which are sitting at DTA.. one of which Chauncey has dibbs on) they can email me or post here and we can set up payment arrangements.

Silver Member
Username: Kenwa

Post Number: 270
Whats DTA? And i might want it but you wont have it for 3 weeks? I dont really want to wait that long.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 447
DTA is a repair center. There are CDs stuck in the other two units so DTA is removing them, replacing the cd drive and replacing the entire motor unit for the face on each stereo.

3 weeks is a bit to wait, but at this price you can't really go wrong. Oh, the other two are going to be 250 each.. I meant to list this ad as 300 shipped but type 200 on accident. Well, I'll uphold it this time because it was my err0r but I'd like 250 shipped for the last unit :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 272
Alright well ill think about that, 200 sure sounded a lot better though, lol

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 449
I know, lol, but 200 is below my cost for the stereos so I'd lose money :-) Otherwise I'd pass on the great price. at 250 I'm making enough for a subway sandwich and a vault (roughly 7 dollars)

Silver Member

Post Number: 276
ha ha, alright well ill keep it in mind and if i dont have something else in three weeks then i will probably buy it. Any plans of selling your subs?

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5543
even 300 shipped is a good price. on ebay they sell for more than $350 + shipping. some of them are used.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 454
Probably a no on the subs.. but Kenny, I won't sell them for $50 lol. They are aluminum 88150.4's and are worth a nice chunk of cash :-)

I'll let you know, though. I was looking into a set of Fi subs but haven't decided on a model, or if I want them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us