New comps on the market

Silver Member
Username: Johammbass

Cork, Cork Ireland

Post Number: 292
Hey guys, I haven't been following the latest products and developement in car audio for the past few months. Now I am starting to catch up and I am seeing some nice things:

Morel is finally out with their Supremo mids, they now also have a smaller version of Supremo tweeter as well

Zapco has got some new interesting componets too and also a new Digital Reference line amps that are programmable!!!

DLS is blasting away with the Nobelius

CDT got something goin' on with their new super 6.5's (HD)

I am pretty sure that Seas is coming out with something new shortly (or already has come out)

DLS is also introducing some new TA amps (tube)

I mean WTF, I want to try all of that:-(
Holy mama, there is so much happening:-)

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 6927
haha!

the Nobeliums have been out for a while. i wold like to see a side by side review of them and the Irid's.:-):-):-)

that DLS tube amp looks nice eh? yea boi...lol

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1296
CDT has the new M6 and the soon to be launched ES 6.5s. The M6 does best in a 3way setup.

Silver Member

Cork, Cork Ireland

Post Number: 298
Yeah Muddy I would really want to see Nobeliums and Iridiums side by side as well. I really like the Iridium mid cone material, however, I think DLS should work a little harder on their tweets to get something like Morel MT23, I don't think they open up the highs enough.

Silver Member

Cork, Cork Ireland

Post Number: 299
By the way, Muddy, do you know of a fair review with Focal vs Dynaudio or Morel or something?

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 6974
nope, can't say that i do. sorry man:-(

but if you find one(or if i stumble upon one) share the wealth! :-)

Username: Glennyf

Post Number: 4
Any one know anything about Genexxa home speakers? i was in the HOME AUDIO section and they told me to check here. i have 4 towers with two 6" main speakers and a 2" tweeter on top with a 2" cut-out at the bottom of the face. no where on the box is the wattage or maxium ohm requirment listed. all i have is a serial number (108322). can anyone tell me what the max wattage/ohm requirement is on these things?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us