Does anyone have a Camaro w/ a system in it?

Bronze Member
Username: Camarobump

Post Number: 18
If you have a Camaro with a system in it or know someone with one, pleas tell me what they have and how good it sounds. This will help me decide what I need to do. I really appreciate it!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 1348
I have a 1999 Firebird (same style car, etc) with a system, and I'd say it sounds incredible. :-) (it's all a matter of oppinion, though.)

I have a JL 13W7 (in a custom built slot ported box in my cargo hatch area), being powered by a Phoenix Gold Xenon 1200.1 amp, a pair of MB Quart RWE354 15" subs (in sealed boxes behind the driver/passenger seat), each getting their own Phoenix Gold Xenon 600.1.. a pair of CDT EF Neo 5.25" componets in my front custom made kicks, powered by a kicker KX200.2, a pair of Pioneer REV series 6.5" componets in my rear stock speaker location, powered by another Kicker KX200.2, some MB Quart RCE164 midbass woofers, powered by 2 channels of a Jensen 4 channel CEA 2006 rated amp (65 watts), and a pair of Rockford Fosgate FNQ4401X 1" tweeters powered by the other 2 channels.

I'm using Kolossus 0 gauge wire from the front for both my power, and ground wires. Have three Optima Yellow Top batteries, and a 200 amp alternator, made by excessive amperage.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1349
Sorry - the pioneer 6.5" are coaxials not components. My bad. :-) Also - the MB Quart midbass' woofers are in my door, the tweeters are currently on the back of my center console facing up, and I've removed the backseat of my car - which is how the MB Quart 15" subs fit.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1350
Also, everything in the car (except the bar for my T-tops) has been coated in eDead v3, and I'm currently putting a layer of eDead v1 over everything, as well. (now that it's butyl based, and all.)

Gold Member

Post Number: 1351
Upload

(rims are filthy in that pic tho.. normally they shine like crazy, chrome 18's)

Bronze Member
Username: Camarobump

Post Number: 37
Man that looks really good, yeah I still have the factory speakers in the car though. Are the speakers in the very back 3" or 4" tweeters?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us